those who got job from recruit express...

dnsfpl

did you all sign a letter of appointment with RE AND the coy you work in?

if you dont mind, i need the letter of appointment with RE, as many as i can, for court evidence

i just need the letter, you can remove ur personal particulars etc etc etc

i just want to make sure you have to sign a letter of appointment with RE

and a job contract with the coy you are working for

cos RE claims that there are no such thing as letter of appointment

all you need to sign is declaration and job contract with the coy, no letter of appointment with them(unlike other recruitment agency)

if i have this evidence, is not a SMALL CLAIM matter anymore but giving FALSE STATEMENT in court

which is a very serious offense

for those who hate RE, this is your time to revenge

i really need you help to wack them down

thanks a million

hosay liao confirm got this letter of agreement which they claim there is no such a thing

so they are indeed giving false statement, anyone knows the offense?

now i need the physical evidence

the power of internet

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
FYI, RE has lost the case to us

in future if you have penalty terms involving a 3rd party(eg recruitment agency)

please do not pay them as it is not valid

you can pm me if you want more info

cheers

BTW RE = recruit express

am glad to hear that for you. the outcome is pretty obvious.

hope everything is billed back to them. i suppose they get fined as well?

do you have the reference number for this case? want to look at it and might want to bring it up for discussion for my law class.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

no billing as SCT does not allow you to engage lawyer

we cannot do a counter claim as this case is valid, just that their contract is invalid

we have not decide whether to sue them for lying under oath(as we might not benefit from it)

will check with my gf for the reference number

thanks

• 7 years later...

hey so if i have signed a 3months contract with RE. but the contract period states 1/8/2017-31/10/2017. When today is 24/07/2017. can i void the contract today as I had another better full time job offer.. Do I need to pay RE any fees? As the contract only state to pay them 2weeks of my salary or to serve the 2weeks notice. But I'm confused as I haven't start working yet..

Edited by Kevinckx