Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 15/MAR/2010 to 21/MAR/2010

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ML has abt 6 helfrich if anyone interested... looks very healthy

Yeah, Quite healthy... Nice price too.

Got a tiny female solorensis box...

A few tank of golden butterfly and Ventralis Anthias..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

iwarna has yumas, and some radioactive and turquoise birdnest frags for sale, mccoskers flashers wrasses, firefishes etc.. rics on rocks too..

CF still has 2 clarions, 3 cirrhilabrus naokoae, a small 2+ inch blueface angel, exquisite wrasse, mccoskers, Cirrhilabrus lubbocki, etc, lots of small yellow tangs and copperbands.. purple firefishes, small to large dragonets, etc..

LCK has peppermint shrimps and their ORA shipment has arrived. Sunrise dottybacks, orchid dottybacks, indigo dottybacks, elongatus dottyback, yellow assessor, blue assessor, powder blue tangs, platinum clowns, naked clowns, black ocellaris, red head gobies, blue neon gobies, green-banded gobies (unfortunately all reserved), flame angels, royal grammas, black cap basslet, etc.

CF just came some very good sized and very red grissengeri gobies, 3 burgessi butterfly, kole tangs, tail-spot blennies. :eyebrow: CF still has emerald crabs.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

:rolleyes: Wat is the size of the Grissengeri Gobies & Kole Tangys ???

LCK has peppermint shrimps and their ORA shipment has arrived. Sunrise dottybacks, orchid dottybacks, indigo dottybacks, elongatus dottyback, yellow assessor, blue assessor, powder blue tangs, platinum clowns, naked clowns, black ocellaris, red head gobies, blue neon gobies, green-banded gobies (unfortunately all reserved), flame angels, royal grammas, black cap basslet, etc.

CF just came some very good sized and very red grissengeri gobies, 3 burgessi butterfly, kole tangs, tail-spot blennies. :eyebrow: CF still has emerald crabs.

CF still got any joc angel?

Thanks bro fuel for the update!

Any bro here planning to go CF or LCK201 soon?

Can "tong pang" get some peppermint shrimps and emerald crabs on my behalf?

I'm willing to top up some transport charges as I dont have transport myself to visit those LFS.

Thanks in advance again. :bow:

Photo for the ORA shipment.

Bro Fuel, don't feel sad for the green branded goby, at least I managed to get 1 from him and now I put up for bidding.

post-8706-1269180790_thumb.jpg

post-8706-1269180809_thumb.jpg

post-8706-1269180827_thumb.jpg

post-8706-1269180838_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes: Wat is the size of the Grissengeri Gobies & Kole Tangys ???

The grissengeri goby got some big ones around 1cm+. Some of them look a little different. I got one with intense red colouration, not the usual orange color you see. The kole tangs from 2" and up.

Photo for the ORA shipment.

Bro Fuel, don't feel sad for the green branded goby, at least I managed to get 1 from him and now I put up for bidding.

Not sad no worries, just wanted 1 more as 1 of mine got killed by my monster sized red head goby.

• SRC Member
Thanks alot bro.. how was the condition of the 2

Didn't look closely, but I think one was a bit not so perfect. Still swimming around and behaving normally IIRC. You getting a pair? :eyebrow:

Intelligent people talk about ideas......

Average people talk about things......

Small people talk about other people......