Sign in to follow this  
Harlequinmania

i almost cry when i see this video..Sob

your link is not appearing, Larry.

just resloved it. :)

so brutal.. sad.

think the recent post on foie gras and this is really making me think twice about eating meat.....

one of the main reason why fishermen kill them is because they "think" these seals are diminishing the fishes in the sea...there are also videos of fishermen killing dolphins for the same reason...

the root of the problem is commercial fishing from the huge trawlers...that swipe out watever livestocks in tat area n not allowing the livestocks time to regenerate...hence destroying the ecological system...that causes fish numbers to be falling...

one of the main reason why fishermen kill them is because they "think" these seals are diminishing the fishes in the sea...there are also videos of fishermen killing dolphins for the same reason...

the root of the problem is commercial fishing from the huge trawlers...that swipe out watever livestocks in tat area n not allowing the livestocks time to regenerate...hence destroying the ecological system...that causes fish numbers to be falling...

the other reason is for their fur.....

actually seals, chickens, ducks... the logic is the same.....

I recall a hidden video on the manner that the KFC chickens are killed. It created an uproar last time.

Then if you watch faces of death, some of the cows, fowls are killed in a very inhumane manner ....

ok think I have just lost my appetite for tonight's dinner.

so brutal.. sad.

think the recent post on foie gras and this is really making me think twice about eating meat.....

i rarely eat "far quar"...usually women likes to eat them for certain reasons...probably gives them more energy for S.I.

the other reason is for their fur.....

actually seals, chickens, ducks... the logic is the same.....

I recall a hidden video on the manner that the KFC chickens are killed. It created an uproar last time.

Then if you watch faces of death, some of the cows, fowls are killed in a very inhumane manner ....

ok think I have just lost my appetite for tonight's dinner.

these animals sacrificed themselves to feed us...that's y i always make an attempt to pray b4 i eat...

i rarely eat "far quar"...usually women likes to eat them for certain reasons...probably gives them more energy for S.I.

smart boy oledi.... coded siah..... hehe.....

AH siangzzz.. ..foie graz doesn't give energy for horizontal dancing hor........ :P

Desi

AH siangzzz.. ..foie graz doesn't give energy for horizontal dancing hor........ :P

Desi

ic..then why women like them har?

ic..then why women like them har?

Larry must have fainted already.... post such a meaningful thread but degenerated into this topic ...... lol

but good also lah... give him some laughter after the tears.

not all women like it.. I certainly don't.... I avoid it like the plague....

you know Sis, by saying this, he might infer this to ...................

k nvm, I dun even wanna touch on this topic... wahahahahha

in fact I would really like to meet the bugger who thought of this shit and FORCE FEED Food to HIM too and see whether he likes it.. same to the idiots who thought of using cyanide to capture fish... give them cyanide and see whether THEY like it...

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... think also I get [email protected]$[email protected] angry.gif

desi

in fact I would really like to meet the bugger who thought of this shit and FORCE FEED Food to HIM too and see whether he likes it.. same to the idiots who thought of using cyanide to capture fish... give them cyanide and see whether THEY like it...

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... think also I get [email protected]$[email protected] angry.gif

desi

ok Desi turned green already (think of incredible hulk).... everyone back off NOW!

just watch The Cove the other day is the same thing the Japanese blame dolphin for the same reason ... so sad ...

ok Desi turned green already (think of incredible hulk).... everyone back off NOW!

shit!...i better run...

there are times.. and it's times like this when I see senseless killing that makes me ssssooo disappointed in the human race... how can we be so stupid?! I understand why people turn COLD with fury.. cause my hands really turn COLD.. :o

btw .. I dun turn Green.. I turn RED.. lol irony... cold yet flushed.. HAH

*GROWL!*

Desi <--- born under the LEO star sign... so i'm a meeoowwwwwww

when one is doing for profit and satisfaction, one will come out with all the reasons to prove they are not wrong.

but as such, its a pity pity pity. but still, sometime its easy to talk from looking at one side. we need to also stand in the position for those doing the deeds sometimes. for employment etc.

however, based on my personal agenda, i do hope all these can be stop. its painful to see these going on and on and on and on.

when one is doing for profit and satisfaction, one will come out with all the reasons to prove they are not wrong.

but as such, its a pity pity pity. but still, sometime its easy to talk from looking at one side. we need to also stand in the position for those doing the deeds sometimes. for employment etc.

however, based on my personal agenda, i do hope all these can be stop. its painful to see these going on and on and on and on.

those who are executing the animals are probably doing it for pay...and probably for short-term..i'm sure they dun feel good after that...just like the suicide bombers..most of them do it for money...to feed their family...the poor will always be exploited...

there are times.. and it's times like this when I see senseless killing that makes me ssssooo disappointed in the human race... how can we be so stupid?! I understand why people turn COLD with fury.. cause my hands really turn COLD.. :o

btw .. I dun turn Green.. I turn RED.. lol irony... cold yet flushed.. HAH

*GROWL!*

Desi <--- born under the LEO star sign... so i'm a meeoowwwwwww

err...leo shd be lion wat...lion dun meow one leh...

btw..i m also leo and born in the year of the tiger..so i'm a LIGER...

err...leo shd be lion wat...lion dun meow one leh...

btw..i m also leo and born in the year of the tiger..so i'm a LIGER...

LOLOLOL

and LIGER are known to be sterile!!! hahahaha :lol:

joking joking, i know you have a daughter from your pic :P

LOLOLOL

and LIGER are known to be sterile!!! hahahaha :lol:

but i know you have a daughter from your pic, joking joking :P

sometimes i wish i'm sterile, then i dun think abt SI so much...