Sign in to follow this  
Harlequinmania

i almost cry when i see this video..Sob

sometimes i wish i'm sterile, then i dun think abt SI so much...

LOL. thats good one. :lol: maybe you can go for lobotomy if you want to reduce the urge. that if you can find such surgery.

though off topic, atleast there's some jokes and fun in it to lighten up this thread slightly. but still, all these event should never be forgotten.

LOL. thats good one. :lol: maybe you can go for lobotomy if you want to reduce the urge. that if you can find such surgery.

though off topic, atleast there's some jokes and fun in it to lighten up this thread slightly. but still, all these event should never be forgotten.

wat is lobotomy?...Lobophyllia i know...lobotomy i dun know......if SI too much...the gun will feel very sore...if there's a cream to relief it...that product will sell like hot cakes..

back to the topic of animal cruelty...yes, we should not support fur trade.

wat is lobotomy?...Lobophyllia i know...lobotomy i dun know......if SI too much...the gun will feel very sore...if there's a cream to relief it...that product will sell like hot cakes..

back to the topic of animal cruelty...yes, we should not support fur trade.

LOL i like ur humor. you can be regard as a erotomania. :lol:

lobotomy is a type of psychosurgery used more frequently in the past to stop certain disorder such as maniac, depression etc etc.

it involved severing a certain part of your brain to have your "problem" solved.

LOL i like ur humor. you can be regard as a erotomania. :lol:

lobotomy is a type of psychosurgery used more frequently in the past to stop certain disorder such as maniac, depression etc etc.

it involved severing a certain part of your brain to have your "problem" solved.

wow, u r a doctor? :)

just watch The Cove the other day is the same thing the Japanese blame dolphin for the same reason ... so sad ...

yea The cove is a good documentary. even the Japanese police supports the killing of dolphins :mellow:

when Ric O Barry went to Taji (I think)under covered police questioned him and warned him about going to prohibited

places such as those where dolphins and maybe whales are being killed <_<

wow, u r a doctor? :)

hey Justin,

im not but hope to be given a chance to be 1. :angel:

hey Justin,

im not but hope to be given a chance to be 1. :angel:

if u have a will, u will get it, so jia you! :)

if u have a will, u will get it, so jia you! :)

thank you Justin. i will need that :peace:

GOD!

This's really heartbreaking! I watched just 5 mins and cannot take it liao :(

Marc J.

so brutal.. sad.

think the recent post on foie gras and this is really making me think twice about eating meat.....

haiz.. yet another.. if you ever get to work in restaurants and eateries.. even some high end ones, you'll then think twice about eating out.. Trust me, I've seen and heard enough. We can't go by the theory that once we see something bad, mean we have to go the other way.. I'd say life still goes on and live as it is. Then have people get to the root of the issue.

thank you Justin. i will need that :peace:

if NUS dun accept u, u can turn to duke univ..if duke univ turn u down...show yr middle finger to them and join johns hopkins in baltimore...the no.1 hospital in US...and come back to sgp to work for johns hopkins in sgp..and we can cheong LFS together...

haiz.. yet another.. if you ever get to work in restaurants and eateries.. even some high end ones, you'll then think twice about eating out.. Trust me, I've seen and heard enough. We can't go by the theory that once we see something bad, mean we have to go the other way.. I'd say life still goes on and live as it is. Then have people get to the root of the issue.

Agree, somethings are beyond our control and life still has to go on.

But I am not saying abstaining from meat as a knee jerk reaction. Probably cutting down meat intake and taking more greens as time goes.

that is the diet way to go once you hit 40+ anyway.

having said that, I am having chicken rice today! woohoo..... maybe that will be my meat quota for the day hehe.....

So glad to see that there're so many reefers who have a kind heart in SRC.

See this China fur farm and i guarantee your heart will sink, tears will flow. (You can even hear heartless men & women laughing while animals are skinned ALIVE!

"When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, their naked, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera. "http://www.peta.org/feat/chineseFurFarms/index.asp

Closer to marine, it's Japan's annual senseless mass slaughter of dolphins. Those not bought by marine parks/sea world/whatever will be killed, including babies.

; http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

These are very sad things that humans do and their governments are not doing anything about it.

See this China fur farm and i guarantee your heart will sink, tears will flow. (You can even hear heartless men & women laughing while animals are skinned ALIVE!

"When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, their naked, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera." http://www.peta.org/feat/chineseFurFarms/index.asp

Closer to marine, it's Japan's annual senseless mass slaughter of dolphins. Those not bought by marine parks/sea world/whatever will be killed, including babies. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0eppWthrVjs ; http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

These are very sad things that humans do and their governments are not doing anything about it.

:sick: that's y i dun want to watch such videos....makes me sick and it shows the terrible side of we humans....

"When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, their naked, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera." http://www.peta.org/feat/chineseFurFarms/index.asp

Closer to marine, it's Japan's annual senseless mass slaughter of dolphins. Those not bought by marine parks/sea world/whatever will be killed, including babies. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0eppWthrVjs ; http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

why aren't the government in these countries doing anything to stop these cruelties?

"When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, their naked, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera. "http://www.peta.org/feat/chineseFurFarms/index.asp

Closer to marine, it's Japan's annual senseless mass slaughter of dolphins. Those not bought by marine parks/sea world/whatever will be killed, including babies.

; http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

I help you to post the video here, easy for other to watch smile.gif