Fragging tools

peacemaker

I'm actually looking for a good pair of bone cutters and scalpel that doesn't rust. Anyone knows where to buy them?

You can try this?? also available @ RD..... :)

post-9248-12753193484183_thumb.jpg

Boston Aqua Farms Stony Coral Cutters

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

You can try this?? also available @ RD..... :)

post-9248-12753193484183_thumb.jpg

Boston Aqua Farms Stony Coral Cutters

price and some info avai in the follow link.....

http://www.reefdepot.com.sg/AddProduct.asp?ProdID=1264

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• Senior Reefer

Thanks for the info, guys! Anyone has any ideas on the scalpel?

i can steal it from my school for you if you want.... :)

on a serious note... if i'm not wrong, reefdepot also sells this. can call to check first.

i can steal it from my school for you if you want.... :)

on a serious note... if i'm not wrong, reefdepot also sells this. can call to check first.

Wah... Lemon2... yr school lecturer is one of the member here :poster_oops: joke only ya... I know u trying to help :welldone:

Hai, Peacemaker, try SimLim Tower or SimLim Square 3rd floor for the scalpel..But not for surgery uses... for those electronic project... it come with diff blade pattern.. and replacement...for non rust blade... ya u can just change the blade.. they do sell high grade blade too....

Cheers and Happy Reefing....

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Haha... I was wondering if I had to get it from a hospital or something. Imagine what weird ideas the nurses or staff would have... :heh:

you can try if you have a friend who's a doctor or you can befriend a nurse! best if Jap! lol! (okay wrong thoughts) but be mindful, surgical scalpel is freaking HELLUVA sharp!

otherwise RD also sell soft corals fragging scalpel (: think you should see it on your right when you enter the shop heh :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

Surgical instruments can be quite expensive and they are VERY sharp. A slight touch of the fingers and you'll get a cut!

Cheap alternative will be the arts and crafts knife. You can get one @ 2 bucks from Daiso. The only problem is its for single use as it'll oxidize and become rusty.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Hai, Peacemaker, try SimLim Tower or SimLim Square 3rd floor for the scalpel..But not for surgery uses... for those electronic project... it come with diff blade pattern.. and replacement...for non rust blade... ya u can just change the blade.. they do sell high grade blade too....

Interesting place to find scalpels! I'll check it out the next time I'm there, thanks!

• SRC Member

you can try if you have a friend who's a doctor or you can befriend a nurse! best if Jap! lol! (okay wrong thoughts) but be mindful, surgical scalpel is freaking HELLUVA sharp!

otherwise RD also sell soft corals fragging scalpel (: think you should see it on your right when you enter the shop heh :D

I need to visit RD soon... never been there. Should be able to find interesting stuff not easily available elsewhere too. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Surgical instruments can be quite expensive and they are VERY sharp. A slight touch of the fingers and you'll get a cut!

Cheap alternative will be the arts and crafts knife. You can get one @ 2 bucks from Daiso. The only problem is its for single use as it'll oxidize and become rusty.

That's the thing... the problem I have is with rust. Kinda wasteful to keep changing blades. Thought of getting tools that'll last me a long time.

Not sure is this suit you?.. But I think most of u should know this already.... just double confirm....I been using it more than 8years... for tile cutting and PCBA cutting and circuit board dressing... just grind the blade.. and can be very sharp too.... Very cheap... and replacement blade included.....Cheers..

Most Hardware shop can find this.....

post-9248-12754865167503_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing.....

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• Senior Reefer

Wah... Lemon2... yr school lecturer is one of the member here :poster_oops: joke only ya... I know u trying to help :welldone:

lol just kidding lah. cannot steal scapels because i'm a good boy.

• SRC Member

Not sure is this suit you?.. But I think most of u should know this already.... just double confirm....I been using it more than 8years... for tile cutting and PCBA cutting and circuit board dressing... just grind the blade.. and can be very sharp too.... Very cheap... and replacement blade included.....Cheers..

Most Hardware shop can find this.....

post-9248-12754865167503_thumb.jpg

Cheers and Happy Reefing.....

I think this is more suitable for making acrylic frag plugs... ^_^

I think this is more suitable for making acrylic frag plugs... ^_^

ok.. noted.. cause I tot if I can cut tile why not coral frags... Haha...:) Cheers...

BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Dun rust ah??? When talk about dealing with sea water. Then gonna made of plastic or some kind of non corrosion material le.

Some1 doesn't 1 2 do anything find an excuse,some1 1 2 do something find a mean!