dr evil

Bubble Magus Skimmers

Looking at it, it seems like you need not use their drainage pipe... Probably can just put the outlet into the main compartment also can...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I just picked one of these up... woohoo. So this is what I can tell you. It is approx 24cm Wide, 35cm Tall and 20cm Deep. What I like is that it is configurable so you can move the parts around. So you can have the drainage on the left or right. Same with the motor unit (which sticks out 15cm if you want include all the wires). The idea is it hangs into your sump, for which there are four height settings you can have it at. It has just a single drainage input which comes with some flexible tubing which can fit 1 1/4 inch tube. I am so looking forward to getting it running on my new tank. Hope this helps. b01af26ebea98680bf53a7224fd871e5.jpga3b691255c0ed9da1d0550ba33ebd79f.jpgd91ce6bf5b4d8f44d488ba38a25a6de1.jpg

Sent from Singapore Reef Club mobile app
Any updates on this? Any smell from the used roller mat? Also, how many litres per hour is it rated for?

Sorry but my DT isn't up and running yet, so unfortunately unable to comment on any smell (hopefully not noticeable). Flow rate is up to 4000L/H. Although I am sure the guys at Deaquatic will have more details. For me, I was keen to adopt this new technology and convenience this brings. There is obviously a practical benefit in it literally lifts the waste from the water column so will be interesting to see if this improves water quality (??). Overall still looking forward to being able to utilise it.

Sorry but my DT isn't up and running yet, so unfortunately unable to comment on any smell (hopefully not noticeable). Flow rate is up to 4000L/H. Although I am sure the guys at Deaquatic will have more details. For me, I was keen to adopt this new technology and convenience this brings. There is obviously a practical benefit in it literally lifts the waste from the water column so will be interesting to see if this improves water quality (??). Overall still looking forward to being able to utilise it.

I was just being informed that the flow rate is up to 6000 litres per hour...

It seems that water clarity generally improves due to the filter paper... Roller filters can be as small as 50 microns... So that may be the reason...

Thanks for the update... Will appreciate future updates as well...

Any updates on this product?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk