<PBO> Algae Scrubber - 12" - 1 FT length

chris21

After receiving comfirmation from reefers, I decided to start the ball rolling to keep track on the reefer who wanted to have 1.

DETAILS:

Exact length : about 15 " to fit in the 1 feet Aqua Zonic light set.

Ok, I summarize the order: ( once i get 5, I will negotiate the price and state here )

15 " length scrubber

1. LiOnZ

2. oceanviper

3. Eniram ( wanted 2 feet, will negotiate price as well)

If for any reason, decided to back out.. Is ok.. and If I do not get MOQ of 5 units, This order will not proceed . Collection will be at my place Sengkang.

After receiving comfirmation from reefers, I decided to start the ball rolling to keep track on the reefer who wanted to have 1.

DETAILS:

Ok, I summarize the order: ( once i get 5, I will negotiate the price and state here )

15 " length scrubber

1. LiOnZ

2. oceanviper

4. tjchan

If for any reason, decided to back out.. Is ok.. and If I do not get MOQ of 5 units, This order will not proceed . Collection will be at my place Sengkang.

Hi chris 21, I am interested, possible to give the full dimension of the scrubber and the estimate total cost of the scrubber and the light set? Thanks.

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

DETAILS:

15 " length scrubber

1. LiOnZ

2. oceanviper

4. tjchan

5. weesy74 ( prefer 2 feet one, but 1 ft will do as well)

event.png

Hey guys those who are still interested in getting hold of a algae scrubber box pls do submit your names!!!

Can still add on before this weekend....

Final confirmation: :ThanxSmiley:

15" length ATS:

1. LionZ

2. Weesy74

3. Oceanviper

2 feet length ATS: ( actual length depending on Aquazonic lightset)

1. Eniram

Will contact all bros asap on details and payment.

• SRC Member

I feel that anyone with tangs should get one.

Even if you do not believe it to be a good ANN removal, the raw algae grown is the best food for tangs.

groupwavereversed.gif

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)

bro. i interested but can i ask is de prices de same as de size or different size wit different prices..... :thanks:

Kindly PM me with your mobile no if any still interested. Closing by next week as some bros like Eniram away from town and cant pass me his 2 feet lightset.

for 1 feet unit, do not have to pass me the light set as I have my unit as mock up.

Since unable to consolidate 5 nos for each size ( 1 feet and 2 feet) to ask for less discount. :cry2:

But I still willing to go ahead to help those interested. Be it 1 feet or 2 feet.

For 2 feet, I would appreciate if you can pass me a set of the Aquazonic 2 feet light so that I can pass to the fabricator to measure.

The price are as followed: 1 feet $ 130. 2 feet $ 195.

And If you want to cut the slit on the PVC pipe, pass me and I will get him to cut for you at a minimum charge of $15. ( Subject to confirm after trying if he can use his machine)

Those want to see my unit, can come over my place at Sengkang, tomorrow morning or late evening.. Weekday - late evening... :thanks:

any1 can confirm if it can fit into a 2ft cube cabin? if can den pls add me :ThanxSmiley: ,

FAILED my diy 1 :chair::chair::chair:

you get the 15", mine fit nicely on my 2 feet cube. :thumbsup:

Alternatively, you can vist me to take a look tomorrow or next week before commit. :thanks:

Kindly PM me with your mobile no if any still interested. Closing by next week as some bros like Eniram away from town and cant pass me his 2 feet lightset.

for 1 feet unit, do not have to pass me the light set as I have my unit as mock up.

Since unable to consolidate 5 nos for each size ( 1 feet and 2 feet) to ask for less discount. :cry2:

But I still willing to go ahead to help those interested. Be it 1 feet or 2 feet.

For 2 feet, I would appreciate if you can pass me a set of the Aquazonic 2 feet light so that I can pass to the fabricator to measure.

The price are as followed: 1 feet $ 130. 2 feet $ 195.

And If you want to cut the slit on the PVC pipe, pass me and I will get him to cut for you at a minimum charge of $15. ( Subject to confirm after trying if he can use his machine)

Those want to see my unit, can come over my place at Sengkang, tomorrow morning or late evening.. Weekday - late evening... :thanks:

Paiseh la bro but i really appreaciate your effort in doing the scrubber and furthermore i'm the only one doing it in 2ft. Will get the lights to you ASAP k.

Alright guys, consolidating BO for the Algae Turf Scrubber be it 2ft or 1ft closing date will be 13th September 2359hrs. Any order after the stated date will not be entertained.

BO for ATS

Eniram 2ft....

Pls add your name and copy cut and paste to reply thx

• SRC Member

Alright guys, consolidating BO for the Algae Turf Scrubber be it 2ft or 1ft closing date will be 13th September 2359hrs. Any order after the stated date will not be entertained.

BO for ATS

Eniram 2ft....

fatbike (pls help me in getting any size dat can fit into a 2ft cube cabin)

BO for ATS

Eniram 2ft....

fatbike (pls help me in getting any size dat can fit into a 2ft cube cabin)

Eniram 2ft

fatbike 1ft (KK 1ft should be the ideal screen size to meet your 2ft cube requirements)

Anymore confirm orders? Reefer Weesy74 and Oceanviper?

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER ⓶:@#- (+27764410726) SANGOMA In, Barkly East , Beaufort-West , Bedford view , Bellville , Benoni , Berville , Bethlehem , Bisho , Bizana , Bloemfontein , Blouberg , Boskruin , Botshabelo , Brackenfell, Bramley, South Africa

2. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER ⓶:@#- (+27764410726) SANGOMA In Bisho , Bizana , Bloemfontein , Blouberg , Boskruin , Botshabelo , Brackenfell , Brakpan , Bramley, South africa Alberton , Adelaide , Addo , Aliwal North , Amanzimtoti , Atlantis , Balfour , Ballitovil

3. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER ⓶:@#- (+27764410726) SANGOMA In Bisho , Bizana , Bloemfontein , Blouberg , Boskruin , Botshabelo , Brackenfell , Brakpan , Bramley, South africa Alberton , Adelaide , Addo , Aliwal North , Amanzimtoti , Atlantis , Balfour , Ballitovil

4. 0

[[+27764410726]] SANGOMA in ELUKWATINI, PIER RETIEF, NKOMAZI, BRONKHORSTPRUIT, DENNILTON, DELMAS, VOLKSRUST, WHITE RIVER, KABOKWENI, HENDRINA, KRIEL, LYDENBURG, SCHOEMANSDAL, BELFAST, GRASKOP, MIDDLEBURG, Embalenhle, Ermelo, Siyabuswa

5. 0

⓶ TRADITIONAL HEALER [[+27764410726]] SANGOMA/ A SPELL CASTER AND A SPIRITUAL HEALER in South africa, SECUNDA, OGIES, KWAGGAFONITEN, ERMELO,KWAGGAFONITEN , BUSHBUCKRIDGE,HAZYVIEW, WITBANK, KWAMHIANGA, BARBERTON, BETHAL, STANDERTON, MALALANE, ACORNHOEK,