Great Display and show

yogi77

:ThanxSmiley::groupwavereversed::ThanxSmiley::groupwavereversed:

I wanted to say a great thanks to all that helped arrange and took part in the Expo, I somehow managed to miss the talks I wanted to see on both days I went :(

Still nice to see some other set-ups and meet some of the people from the forum.

Look forward to next time.

YB

• SRC Supporter

Thanks Yogi for your support being there to the event.

I would like to take the opportunity as well on behalf of SRC to say a big Thanks you to our moderators , members , Speakers and members of MASS in helping out in this event. We will not be able to done it without you :thumbsup: . With special contribution to LaW and CFOH for parting his family time for the past 3 day helping me out in the event.

Not forgeting all our commerical supporter to this event ( Reef Depot, Reef Systems, Irwanna, Aquarium Artist , Qian hu , Rein Biotech, AquaNautic, Marine Life, and Aquamarin ) in their contribution of discounts and freebie for our members in making this event a sucessful one.

:ThanxSmiley::ThanxSmiley:

• SRC Member
:score::welldone:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg