Weekly Update - 08th to 14th Nov 2010

• Senior Reefer

LCK Stocklist as far as I could remember:

Hawaii:

1) Tons of YT, from small to medium.

2) Many2 Flame angels, from small to large. Some with unique strips or very little strips.

3) Flame wrasse, came 1 huge and some females.

4) Chervon Tang, came a handful, from semi-juv to adult. most are about 3".

5) Black Tang, came 3 but sadly the 1 feet big fella died in bag, if not it will be a majestic one. 2nd: ~2". 3rd: 3". the 3" one is very black.

6) Yellow eyed Kole Tang. Came many, from small to medium.

7) Delivis Butterfly. Came a few pieces. hope i get the name right, but saw still have 1 active one left.

8) Potter Angel. Came 2 about 4" fella.

9) Achilles Tang. From small to medium. Majority are the smaller ones. The larger ones got huge tear drop and are beautiful but do bear in mind that smaller ones are more adaptive and tear drop grows as they ages. From 3" to 4-5". Came about 15 pieces.

Bali, Indo: (sadly, no blotchy this time round)

1) True Percula, Wild. Picasso quality. Many2. got 1 got a letter F on one of its sides. I name it the F clown. Sonny should keep it to make it "like owner like fish"

2) Black Clowns

3) Moroon Clowns. Many, from small to jumbo grandmother

4) Skunk clowns. Many.

5) Damsel and Chromis. Different varieties, many.

6) Morish Idols. Many.

7) Bungai cadinals. Many.

8) Bicolor Angels. Many. Small to huge.

9) Bluelips Angels. Many. Small to huge.

10) Fire goby. Many. Small to Medium.

11) Purple fire goby. Many. Small to Medium.

Think thats about it as far as I could remember. Do bear in mind there will be some items missing and error here and there.

will post pic tmr when i get my charger back.

Declivis butterfly. (Chaetodon (roaps) declivis).

Tomorrow "Rojak" shipment

White cap goby (here it comes again)

Multi-color

Rock Beauty

Romboid

Dragon Eel

Flame Hawk

Royal Gamma

Trimma Goby

Coral Beauty (from Africa) I think should be all black with strip. Hehehehe...

Chrysogaster

Heirfichy

African coral beauty?

Could it be the mauritian coral beauty? the one with tiger stripes on the tail.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

heard vanuatu shipment tonight???

My 3ft tank

Dimension --> 3ftx1.5ftx2ft

Ehiem 1262 return

Ehiem 1260

Artica 1/5hp Chiller

Tunze 6055 + 7091 single controller

EcoTech Marine Vortech MP40W

Royal Exclusive Mini BubbleKing 160

Lumenarc 250watt 10K BLV

02x Giesemann T5 39watt (blue + Actinic)

Deltec 501 CR

I will try to find a "A H" clown for you. : :yahoo: Where is the photo?

Bro, "发财" "Fatt Chai" Clown video..... :P:cheers:

Cheers and Happy Reefing...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• Senior Reefer

anyone interested in Conspic angel?

serious buyers pls.

pls PM me if you're interested and seriously want to buy.

don't PM me for fun and ask how much, from where, etc. only do so if you wish to buy.

thank you :)

LCK

Many rhomboids at 3 blue notes each. Lowest price ever!

Many helfichi at 2 blue notes.

Many whitecap goby about 4 blue notes each. No rubro shrimp this time.

Two big dragon eels from Japan! They are gorgeous.

Rare trimma goby from Japan. Terry will provide the ID soon!

One pair of chrysogaster clownfish.

Still have flame angels (many), flame wrasses, multicolours, picassos, platinums, royal gramma (many), blackcap basslet etc.

No pics, wait for Law perhaps...

LCK

Still have flame angels (many), flame wrasses, multicolours, picassos, platinums, royal gramma (many), blackcap basslet etc.

Hehe... I got no idea.. It is so faded that it looks like a ikan bilis... Steven say he know the name.. Maybe wait for him lor...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Anyone spotted some Lysmata wurdemanni aka peppermint shrimps?

believe LCK got a new shipment of it yesterday.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

LCK

Wow how much would the dragon eels be?.. :rolleyes:

• Senior Reefer

CF have 5 pairs of male + female bellus. the males are big and very gorgeous.

Irene also has many male bellus angels.

the season for male bellus is now here. those wishing to get them must hurry for this short window.

• SRC Member

LCK Hawaii Shipment update. Sorry for the delay.

Yellow Tang, tons, size varies.

DSC_0639.JPG

Yellow Eye Kole Tang, many, size varies.

DSC_0645.JPG

Chervon Tang, Semi-Juv, handful, medium. i love them.

DSC_0647.JPG

Black Tang, 2, small-medium.

DSC_0648.JPG

Achilles Tang, many, small(mostly) to medium.

see the back ground.

DSC_0650.JPG

DSC_0652.JPG

Flame Angel, many, size varies.

thin bar.

DSC_0654.JPG

9 bar, i almost got this. Take care of it Phil.

DSC_0657.JPG

Declivis Butterfly, 2.5" active curious fella.

DSC_0702.JPG

Flame wrasse, 1 male and handful of females.

this flame wrasse is no where close to female.

DSC_0680.JPG

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

LCK's Indo Shipment.

Sailfin Tang, Scopas Tang, Moris Idol, Skunk Clown, Picasso Perculas, Moroon, Chromis, Damsel, Yellow Fox Face, Blue lips Angel, Bicolor Angel, purple fire goby, red fire goby and many more.. couldnt remeber

Acclimatising...

DSC_0630.JPG

DSC_0631.JPG

Blue lip angel, many, size varies.

DSC_0634.JPG

Bicolor Angel, many, size varies.

DSC_0638.JPG

Moroon Clown, many, size varies.

DSC_0637.JPG

Percula Clown with unusual patterns, many.

DSC_0675.JPG

the F Percula. Influenced Digi's request.

DSC_0668.JPG

Moorish Idol, many, standard size.

DSC_0736.JPG

Chromis and Damsels.

DSC_0730.JPG

• SRC Member

LCK's Rojak Shipment.

Trimma Goby from Japan, dunno the ID. Tiny fella suited for the nanos or picos.

DSC_0664.JPG

Rock Beauty, handful, M size mostly.

DSC_0671.JPG

Multi-color Angel, many.

Flame hawk, many.

DSC_0674.JPG

DSC_0699.JPG

Coral Beauty, handful.

DSC_0703.JPG

Rhomboid, many, size varies. Dun get fooled by the colors seen in the pic.

DSC_0678.JPG

Rhomboid with flame wrasse from earlier Hawaii shipment.

DSC_0676.JPG

Royal Gamma, many, size varies.

P1040167.jpg

Chrysogaster, a pair.

Peppermint Shrimp.

• SRC Member

LCK's Rojak Shipment Cont-.

Helfichi Goby, many, size about the same (not too small), cheapest in Singapore market currently.

they make good models.

See my thumb.

DSC_0681.JPG

Group.

DSC_0682.JPG

White cap goby!!! came 20 pieces! size varies.

Notice the black polka dots fin which is highly appealing to my eyes.

DSC_0685.JPG

DSC_0693.JPG

DSC_0698.JPG

DSC_0696.JPG

Neon goby for fish massage, handful, size is good.

DSC_0695.JPG

• SRC Member

LCK's Rojak Shipment Cont-. To tempt Digi...

this is the 3rd time i seen Singapore brought in this in about 8 years of salty hobby and all 3 times are from Steven.

Dragon Eel from Japan(from what i heard), 2 pieces, huge.

Special thanks to Ah Tan for providing the assistance i needed.

Dragon Eel 1.

see my index comparison.

DSC_0706.JPG

trying to provoke me finger?

DSC_0707.JPG

Hand comparison

DSC_0708.JPG

Dragon Eel 2.

Seem to be more dots and texture pattern.

DSC_0726.JPG

DSC_0729.JPG

• SRC Member

Thats all i have folks but there are more that i missed taking picture.

Please contact Steven, 84482260, for any enquiry.

Dun PM me for price as i dun know much on it.

Thousand apologies. :bow: