Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 18th Apr to 24th Apr 11

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO today..

Below Replica rock very good for RedSea MAX background....

post-9248-0-86111300-1303312057_thumb.jp

Hi Bro, thanks for your update. Need it be marine or fresh water. your update is always very interesting and bring up a lot of excitement for us to chiong during our weekend. Thumb up and good job. Keeps it up.

LCK likely to be quiet this weekend.

• SRC Member

Hi Bro, thanks for your update. Need it be marine or fresh water. your update is always very interesting and bring up a lot of excitement for us to chiong during our weekend. Thumb up and good job. Keeps it up.

LCK likely to be quiet this weekend.

I agreed with you bro.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

:welldone: great job bro CFOh, you really have my satule to you.. almost everyday there is news update and photos from you. :ThanxSmiley:

btw, any Super Sun spotted??

Current Tank(s) :

2 x 1 x 1 mixed reef tank

What in my mind now (future tanks)

4 x 2.5 x 1.5 low profile coral tank

3 x 2.5 x 1.5 low profile reef tank

Decommissioned Tanks :

2 ft seahorse tank back in the 1990s'

2.5 ft cube mixed reef tank in 2007 to 2008

JBJ 28g Tank . Maxspect G1 110W + 12W DIY LED . Tunze 9002 Skimmer . Vortech MP10w ES . SPS only Tank . Picasso Clown Fish (2009 to 2011)

2 x 1 x 1 puffer-fishes, box-fishes & Frog-fish tank (2015)

:welldone: great job bro CFOh, you really have my satule to you.. almost everyday there is news update and photos from you. :ThanxSmiley:

btw, any Super Sun spotted??

Thanks.. Not sure...

I think Iwarna shld hv some left from last week shipment... And ML shld hv small colony Super Sun from previous shipment...

LCK201 got 2 very nice Super Sun in display tank.. You can check with Steve....

post-9248-0-59340100-1303393542_thumb.jppost-9248-0-08647500-1303393571_thumb.jp

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore