Chiller for my 60cm x 40cm x 40cm Tank

tanshuqiang

Brothers & Sisters

I am having an almost FOWLR (newbie) tank. Would like to advance with Reefs. Hence, would appreciate if kind & helpful members can give me some recommendation on good & cheap Chiller to own.

With Thanks

TSQ

• SRC Member

Hi I do have a cl280 chiller however the thermostat is kinda spoilt and needa be repaired? Interested I can pass it to you

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

Hi I do have a cl280 chiller however the thermostat is kinda spoilt and needa be repaired? Interested I can pass it to you

Wow, if FOC, no one will mind. Just to ask, of there is a need to repair, how I go doing it (e.g. any shop/expert can help me repair)?

• SRC Member

Wow, if FOC, no one will mind. Just to ask, of there is a need to repair, how I go doing it (e.g. any shop/expert can help me repair)?

Yep will have to call up some aircon repair man to service actually just the thermostat pm me if interested! :ThanxSmiley:

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

Member of:
www.marineaquarist.sg

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...