Weekly LFS & Shipment Updates - 26th to 2nd Oct 2011

• SRC Member

Any small blue tangs at am or pasir ris?

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

reefers and angelfish aficionados,

the very rare Genicanthus semifasciatus (Yellow-masked angel) has finally re-surfaced in the trade again worldwide after almost a 4 year long hiatus here in singapore.

in recent weeks, they have been coming in to singapore in small numbers. i've had a chance to obtain 4 females and i think some other reefers here have bought some too, including some nice males which came in.

the window period for this fish is very short and then followed by another long long wait.

the cebu collectors from philippines are targetting this fish now and are now starting to re-appear in the U.S and Asia.

so keep your eyes peeled and i will update here if there are anymore.

Anybody knows the damage for this angel?

• Senior Reefer

Anybody knows the damage for this angel?

for females, cf selling i think $30+ after discount. but i forgot exactly how much.

sealife selling around $40 for females.

male pricing i don't know.

it's a cheap fish, but nonetheless, very hard to find.

for females, cf selling i think $30+ after discount. but i forgot exactly how much.

sealife selling around $40 for females.

male pricing i don't know.

it's a cheap fish, but nonetheless, very hard to find.

What is the size for F & M?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe