Jacky's Mini Marine Isle

jackywongto

Rocky blue ring around the eye seems to be fading.

I think that nice feature fades off once he turns to adulthood.......

post-6893-0-13034500-1322412357_thumb.jp

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

A bit pasieh :blush: to post my photos after seeing TOTQ Eniram's shots.....

I was like...wow... wow.... WOW.... WOW !!!

Truly an inspirational tank. Well done Jeremy ! :groupwavereversed:

Anyway I have added a couple more rocks for Bluey to hide as Venustus has been chasing after it whenever they are in near proximity. So here's an updated FTS of my modest tank. You will realize there is no sign of Blueface, Emperor and Rusty. I have sold them to reduce bioload.

post-6893-0-03652500-1322413022_thumb.jp

post-6893-0-10543400-1322413018_thumb.jp

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

Thank you for the compliments, yours is the up coming nano tank of the quarter NTOQ, your tank bed is so clean! Amazing husbandry!

Take shots of your venustus!

Take shots of your venustus!

bro, venustus was posted on previous page .... :chair:

great collection of angelfish ! scaping still as power as b4 :goodjob: -1 point cos i'm not a fan of sandless :yeah:

Thanks Hwee......

my tank scape changed liao.... haha..... did some scaping exercise last week or so.

Dun you know Jacky going for the lumi green carpet (gsp) concept ?

keke... vagabond... thats a good idea....

Hwee..... your gsp needs to be trimmed already?

I need some sponsorship :P

KNS! i try to find dirty spot to Ding!:idea: you but cannot!! NOT EVEN A SPECK OF SHIT!!! you rocks man.. :drunk:

k k... next time I take photo... I drop a pebble inside so you can see...wahahaha.....

There are dirt lah... just not visible from photo.

I do mop the tank base though.

My front rocks a removable. So I shift them to the left, mop the right side and siphon.

then move the rocks to the right side and mop the left side.... haha.....

crazy me..... but seeing a clean base is very satisfying.....

bought a sunburst as well. Not an easy fish. extremely suicidal.

I introduce it into the tank and he has been lying on the tank bottom like this for the past 3 days.

post-6893-0-73553400-1322411330_thumb.jp

The sunburst was hiding like this for 1 week over....

Then it gradually comes out a little more each day.

finally after 2 weeks, it is now hovering in mid water during the day.

I have not seen it feeding though... not sure how it survives...

But he better feed soon before he dies of starvation.

• SRC Member

Thanks Hwee......

my tank scape changed liao.... haha..... did some scaping exercise last week or so.

more like constantly evolving... jacky brings the concept for "Live Marine Tank" to a whole new level.. everyday new scape.. like change screensaver! :P

more like constantly evolving... jacky brings the concept for "Live Marine Tank" to a whole new level.. everyday new scape.. like change screensaver! :P

lol only minor adjustment these days bro....

and once in a few weeks.. not everyday... haha

An interesting zoas rock. This was taken when I just rescaped - they wer not fully opened yet.

2 days later, all the polyps are wide opened. :)

post-6893-0-32137600-1323358361_thumb.jp

I have 3 cleaners in the tank.

A cleaner shrimp, the Juv Blue Angel and a neon goby.

A pic of the neon....

post-6893-0-83837100-1323358850_thumb.jp

Fast & Furious man! All that extra real estate as compared to your previous setup sure adds up to the fun for ya!

lol... definitely more fun, YJ. So whats your plan? going to transform your 2 tanks into 1?