Bought me a bottle of this product and getting ready to use it. The la

dirk_brijs

Bought me a bottle of this product and getting ready to use it.

The label write to add the solution into a high flow area but does not state into any form of filtration?

As I believe it is Lanthanum based(is it?) and read about guys treating their Lanthanum Chloride into a filter sock? would it be advisable to add my PhosBuster Pro in the same way?

Anyone any experience with this product and can get me some more tips and tricks about it?

Would maybe like to start treatment tomorrow?

Thanks

• SRC Member

dose in sump... and when the water circulate, the precipitate will be trapped in the sock.....

Ok used the product and dosed it right into my drain which runs into a 200Mcr filtersock and goes straight into the skimmer chamber.

Anyway I can tell you this product does work wonders.

I have 440Gl total water volume so had to dose the entire bottle in my system.

I cam from a Phosphate level of 0.59ppm to 0.1ppm in about 15hours. (will test again after 24hours and 72 hours as the bottle says best result after 72 hours.

Anyway didnt seem to have faced any ill effects as none of my corals (very mixed with lots of softies, many clams and a few SPS) Maybe just one Zoa colony which closed and took a bit longer to open back up this morning.

Couldnt see my water get any issues with getting cloudy at all though didnt stay up all night next to my tank so could have gone a bit cloudy over night.

Dosed the bottle at night just before all lights would have come off.

Anyway will keep you guys updated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

SANGOMA In Butterworth & Delmas [+27764410726]TRADITIONAL HEALER ⓶:@# In Bredasdorp , Bronkhorstspruit , Burgersdorp, South africa, Butterworth , Caledon , Camperdown , Cape town , Carltonville , Centurion , citrusdal , Clocolan , Cofimvaba , Cradock ,

2. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER ⓶:@#- (+27764410726) SANGOMA In, Barkly East , Beaufort-West , Bedford view , Bellville , Benoni , Berville , Bethlehem , Bisho , Bizana , Bloemfontein , Blouberg , Boskruin , Botshabelo , Brackenfell, Bramley, South Africa

3. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER ⓶:@#- (+27764410726) SANGOMA In Bisho , Bizana , Bloemfontein , Blouberg , Boskruin , Botshabelo , Brackenfell , Brakpan , Bramley, South africa Alberton , Adelaide , Addo , Aliwal North , Amanzimtoti , Atlantis , Balfour , Ballitovil

4. 0

TRADITIONAL HEALER ⓶:@#- (+27764410726) SANGOMA In Bisho , Bizana , Bloemfontein , Blouberg , Boskruin , Botshabelo , Brackenfell , Brakpan , Bramley, South africa Alberton , Adelaide , Addo , Aliwal North , Amanzimtoti , Atlantis , Balfour , Ballitovil

5. 0

[[+27764410726]] SANGOMA in ELUKWATINI, PIER RETIEF, NKOMAZI, BRONKHORSTPRUIT, DENNILTON, DELMAS, VOLKSRUST, WHITE RIVER, KABOKWENI, HENDRINA, KRIEL, LYDENBURG, SCHOEMANSDAL, BELFAST, GRASKOP, MIDDLEBURG, Embalenhle, Ermelo, Siyabuswa