Zeovit System

Rajandra

Hi,

Im planning to start zeovit system in my tank due to poor coloration on my sps and improve the clarity of the water. I wanted to know the following before I implement it. Hope to get a good advice from the experienced zeovit user.

1. What will be the average monthly cost to run basic zeovit system (Zeolites, Zeobak, Zeofood7 and zeovit GAC) on a 700g tank?- Hope to get costing in SGD.

2. Is there any other zeovit product which is compulsory for sps to enhance coloration?

3. Where can I get a reasonable price for those products here in SG? Im also looking for the Zeovit reactor for 700g. Any recommendation?

Thank you for your comment.

Local agent is reefdepot and they are giving discount for zeovit stuff till thi Sunday. Better grab them before they are gone. For reactor, maybe able to get second for you if u are interested. Do pm me if u want. For new reactor, must check with reefdepot or check iwarna. Professional advises, can go to website provided by bro zorden. All the best.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Local agent is reefdepot and they are giving discount for zeovit stuff till thi Sunday. Better grab them before they are gone. For reactor, maybe able to get second for you if u are interested. Do pm me if u want. For new reactor, must check with reefdepot or check iwarna. Professional advises, can go to website provided by bro zorden. All the best.

Thanks for the advice bro. It's too early for me to grab the discount provide by RD. Hopefullynthey will have this type of prom in the future. On the reactor, will advice you if I decided to go ahead with the zeovit system.

Can give zordan web add?

Tq

• SRC Member

It is never too early to stock up .. This kind of discount have to wait till next relocation

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices