For bid: 2 x sapphire glass tanks

dr evil

• Sponsor

Hi Guys,

i have the following tank to clear off from my store.

Item: 3x2x2ft Braceless 3 side Sapphire Glass tank 12mm (black oyama).

Item: 2x2x2ft Braceless 3 side Sapphire Glass tank 10mm (black oyama).

Please note that this is a bare tank without overflow. You can contruct your own overflow tank at a minimal charge.

Please note that is strictly for BID only and the you have to arrange your own transportation to collect the tank.

Please indicate your tank size when bidding. Minimum increment is SGD10 per bid

EG - 3ft SGD10 / 2ft SGD10

Closing bid 9th March 2012 2359hrs.

Bid winners will have to collect the tank within 3 days. Tank is located at my store in Iwarna.

Good luck and thanks

Do u still need to see how a bare tank will look like?

They want to see how bare is bare..... :lol: :lol: :lol:!

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• SRC Member

3ft sgd60 :) hope i can get it sincerely..

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

you coming back to reefing arh. i support you if lost this bid you might to consider Law's tank. probably foc for u

lol.. thanks bro! the itch is always there..i'm jus slowly taking my time to build up for now!

but law's tank is definitely out for me! maybe u can consider combining ur tank with his to form a super giant long tank side by side? :P

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

• SRC Member

3ft $80 :)

• SRC Member

3ft 100