Upgrading sale RSM130D whole set

unltd

Selling the below so I can upgrade and restart, but prefer to sell whole set at $1,515-1,565 $1,000 so as to minimize multiple dealings. 2 weeks given from date of posting for offer to purchase whole set inclusive of the livestock and equipment.

All fish livestocks feeding on NLS pellets and are fat. Reefer taking whole set is free to split up the set and sell. Transport to be arranged by buyer. Collection at Tiong Bahru area.

1. RSM130D, $400. About 2 years old

2. Resun Chiller CL-280, $110. About 1 year old, serviced in Sep

3. Ehiem 2026 canister filter, $150. About 2 years old, serviced in Jun

4. Elegance coral, $30.

5. Multiple carpets on about 10 inch live rock, $30.

6. At least 5 different types of Zoas, $60 total.

7. Cleaner Shrimp pair (L size), $30. Both always carrying green roe and dispersing free live food.

8. Sexy shrimps (I released total 11 pcs) and at any one time can see at least 5, lost count as they run around too much, $30 total.

9. Electric blue hermit crab with extra shells, $10.

1. Coco worm, red and white, $15.

11 Powder Blue Tang, $30. 3.5inch with me since Nov

12 Common Clown pair with RBTA (pink color about 4 inches across), (Black and White, Orange and White) $50. 2.5 and 2 inch with me for about 1 year

13 Yasha goby pair (male and female) with 1 tiger pistol shrimp, $50. With me for about 1 year

14 Mulitcolor angel, $150. 2.5inch with me since Nov

15 Potters angel, $80. (XL size) 3.5inch with me since Nov

16 Flame angel (very red variant), $60. 2 inch with me since Nov

17 African flameback angel, $80. 1.5 inch with me for about 1.5 months

18 Live rocks estimated 15-20kg (all coralline encrusted), $10/kg

Buyer of whole also gets a whole toyogo box of surprise reefing items.

Please PM me or SMS for details 9681 five seven one seven, FCFS basis.

post-19052-0-19632200-1331263631_thumb.j

Not interested in selling separately yet. Don't mind please post on the thread to reserve first in case no takers for whole set. I not taking reservation via SMS nor PM to be fair to all interested reefers.

Questions are fine via SMS or pm, but not reservation.

• SRC Member

Please reserve pair of cleaner shrimps for me in case no takers for whole set.

(click to see my tank thread)

Skimmer : Deltec SC2560

Chiller : Sanyo 1HP Compressor with copper coil

Lighting : Ecotech Radion XR30w x 3 + 5 ft ATI power module 4 tubes

Dosing - Bubble magnus 7 channel

Main pump - reef octopus 7000

FR : Skimz phosphate reactor + FR45 Biopellet reactor

Wavemaker - Vortech 3X MP40W + 1 x sun sun

• SRC Member

keen on the flame . Thanks

Main tank: 48 x 24 x 22

Skimmer: BM

Return pump: Eheim 1264

Wavemaker: Tunze 6065, 6085 & Hydor Koralia 5

Lighting: Beamworks Led

Enductor Fluidized Reactor FR30 : NP Pellets

TLF PhosBan Reactor

Bro wanna reserve ur 130d, chiller and ehiem filter as well. Can offer like a package price for me bro.

No package price, package price only for person who purchases everything. Saves me the hassle of multiple deals, but if you win and take the equipment, I got a whole load of freebies to give, I will check and update the feebies in the toyogo box.

Thanks for all the interest, I will be breaking up to individual item sales by next Sunday if there are no takers for full set.

At the moment there are some interested parties for the whole setup, but no firm decisions yet.