Tank maker

Did a tank from N30 2 years back, found some small scratches upon inspection and they replaced the tank with no question asked. Quite amazing they would claimed leakage not their fault after 6 months as that would render their 5 years warrantyon leakages .

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38

You can consider the tank maker aka Gerald. Although on the pricey side, he does buy back his tank when you want to upgrade.

Cheers...

1.5' Cube | Overflow Box | 1' Sump with filter sock and 3L bacteria king | Eheim 1000 return pump | BM 3.5 | Sunsun JVP-110 wavemaker | Full spectrum Par38

I got my fm N30 too but regret. Had a leak after less than 6 mth, call them and they sent someone to check. They claimed that when tank first set up and not leaking, it is not be their fault when it leaks later. Their warrant is as good as no warrant. Good luck my friend.

Really? Wow...then I wonder what does the 5 years cover, cos that's what was written in the quotation...hmmm...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • SRC Member

I m thinking of upgrading to 5ft by 2.5ft by 2ft.. Any reefers here have make such a specs tank? Wonder can go rimless anot.. look like CR is highly recommended..

ps: I tot acrylic is more affordable than glass?..thks

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

• SRC Supporter

acrylic is alot more expensive and it needs to be thicker then glass.

can take alook at BKchoo's tank thread, his tank is 5x3x2.

my personal experience with aquarium artist was pretty good.

heard of good reviews on CR and N30

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

• SRC Member

acrylic is alot more expensive and it needs to be thicker then glass.

can take alook at BKchoo's tank thread, his tank is 5x3x2.

my personal experience with aquarium artist was pretty good.

heard of good reviews on CR and N30

Noted bro.. I will contact AA for quotation too..

ps: I have been to a reefer hse and saw his 6ft acrylic tank. I was told its cheaper compared to glass for his tank. This explain my tot earlier.

@ 291213

Updated video: Kenyee FOWLR

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

I will recommend Vincent from Aquarium Artist as he explains every little details to me like what type of hinge is use for setting up, where to place my overflow box and why it is recommended to have a rectangle overflow instead of triangle due to the durso piping.

Tank: 3.5ft x 2ft x 1.5ft, 12mm

Sump: 3ft

Skimmer: Bubble Magus Curve 7

Lightings: Maxspect 15000k

Return Pump: Eheim 1252

Wavemaker: Jebao WP25, Jebao RW-8

• 2 months later...

Custom ordered tank from CR before, after 2yrs plus, bubble at silicone starts to appear at 4 corner, tank was 4ft rimless crystal glass, they bought it back and redo the silicone after much negotiations. Quality is so so, tank has grinding marks at edge and slight scratches, rejected few times on their cabinet due to support frame crack and they still argued it is natural wood cracked no issue at all. Their quality is poorer compared to longtime ago. FYI Green Chapter tank is OEM from CR.

• 6 years later...

Upper Serangoon

Atlantic Glass Industry

Tel : 6280 4447

FOR GOD SAKE,  please don't even recommend people there and customize reef tanks.  I am a victim myself.

If you don't believe me, you can try.  Or, you can bring along a experience reefer to throw them questions and see for yourself.