WTS: Pellet feeding male mandarin

plakat

Around 2 inches all nice and healthy, selling it at $45. Please PM if interested.

Where to view?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Sale put on hold for now till I catch the bugger, its proving very hard to catch it in the day. Need to ambush at night.

The mandarin don't swarm all over the pellets like most fishes would, it will hover around, zero in then swallow the pellet (like it usual feeding behaviour)

I'm feeding size 0.5mm/1mm.

Btw its a green mandarin aka Synchiropus splendidus.

Lets see if i can get a video.

• SRC Member
Sale put on hold for now till I catch the bugger, its proving very hard to catch it in the day. Need to ambush at night. The mandarin don't swarm all over the pellets like most fishes would, it will hover around, zero in then swallow the pellet (like it usual feeding behaviour) I'm feeding size 0.5mm/1mm. Btw its a green mandarin aka Synchiropus splendidus. Lets see if i can get a video.

thanks for sharing bro. if i m not mistaken, its a bottom feeder n pecking on rocks.

Looking fwd to ur video

• SRC Member

Yah I heard abt Henry's pellet-feeding mandarin. But when he offered to demonstrate to me one day, the fish totally ignored the pellets. So I have my doubts. It is possible to train difficult fish like copperband butterfly to eat dry food, but mandrins? At best, they will accept frozen food. I will have to see to believe.