Hi,

Selling a custom made nano tank:-

• Tank size: 51 cm x 35.5 cm x 41 cm
  • Sumpless
  • IOS, allows for filtration media and return pump
  • Glass thickness is 8mm
  • White cabinet (hinges still got grease)
  • $130
  • Pls pm.

Pls see attached pics.

post-16860-0-06099800-1335795873_thumb.j

post-16860-0-38365000-1335795888_thumb.j

post-16860-0-51478800-1335795903_thumb.j

post-16860-0-96030000-1335795916_thumb.j

Thanks!

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• By Mr. Tay
      Decom and clearing two good working condition JBJ 24 Gallon (90 Liter)  IOS Cube Tanks with the following dimension :
      W 45cm (18”), L 45cm (18”), H 45cm (18”)
      both tank comes with Lights, Filter Media, Piping as per the attached photos.
      Looking at $38 per tank  or $70 for both tanks.
      Also available Eheim Pump 1048 (made In Germany) in good working condition clearing at $35 onlyPackage deal for 1 JBJ Nano tank with Eheim 1048 pump at $70 only.
      PM to arrange for viewing / collection in Sengkang on a First Come First Serve basis. 

• By AH BENG AQUARIUM
      Dear Singapore Reef Club Community,
      To show our appreciation towards your support for SRC and ABA, we have came out with a package deal to enable inexperience members or non-members to try out reefing as a hobby.
      Our package tank (IOS) is designed for an easy start up and to have all-in-one, we aim to make it convenient and fuss-free (slowly pick up the pace :D). 
      Do remember that the package is an easy start up for small fishes such as clownfish, gobies, etc. If you would like to place corals in future, a chiller and dosing would be required. 

Don't worry, we will guide you and ensure your success
      Package A - Starter

OCEAN FREE NANO MARINE 2 24L-  27.5CM(W) x 27.5CM(L) x 32CM(H). Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 300g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 2 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 30L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $214.90 $180
      Package B - Starter UPGRADED*

OceanFree Nano Marine 5 96L - 60CM(W) x 40CM(L) x 40CM(H) * Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 8 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 90L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $538.90 $450
      Package C - ADVANCED

DYMAX IQ9 48L - 47CM(L) x 47CM(W) x 22CM(H)*  Lights, pump and skimmer included. JUST CAME OUT THIS YEAR ! Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. AirPump for skimmer Live rock 5 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 40L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $636.90 $570
      Thank you for your support.
      Ah Beng Aquarium 471 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389430 +6597761341 https://goo.gl/maps/j3huxhENw6eNsGcN8
      This promotion will end on 05 October 2020. 
      Pricing and item can be change without prior notice (We try not to).
    • By aidil257
      Urgent sales since I need to relocate. WTS Innovative Marine Nuvo 25G Lagoon tank with Cabinet. Preferably, to sell everything with livestock as one go.  
      Tank type: IOS 
      Live stocks: 1 Butterfly fish, I dory and the other fish (I forgot what the name of the fish but it's in the photo)
      Selling for : SGD $600 (nego)
      Collection : Arrange own transportation but need to update me when is the collection date & time, so that I could separate the water and fish, for the ease of transport.
      Cabinet height: 3 feet, total 4 feet with tank.
      The tank has been with me for about 2 and half years.
      If interested please call or WA me at 81884283. Thanks.

• By Mr. Tay
      Selling three sets of Boyu 24G IOS Cub Tank (1.5' x 1.5') in working condition and can be use for Fresh Water or Salt Water.
      Each tank comes with the following configuration:
      1. Pump
      2. Filter media (as shown in the picture)
      3. Light build-in
      4. One pc of Dymax IQ Skimmer
      Tank set A: selling at S$80 condition at 9 /10
      Tank set B: selling at S$68 condition at 8 /10
      Tank set C: selling at S$50 condition at 7 /10
      Contact me at 9430 8993 for viewing and collection on a first come first serve basis.
      Following are the pictures for each of the tank set:
      Tank Set A:

Tank Set B:

Tank Set C:

Picture for the Filter Media: (each portion for each tank)

• By tjy
      Decomming my 35cm cube nano tank. Upgrading to bigger tank, hence will try to just keep 1 tank. All items used less than 6 months
      1) 35cm cube glass tank with IOS, return pump, LED light (normal LED light - white and blue) with custom cover - $80
      2) Bubble magnus qq 2 protein skimmer - $50
      3) Zetlight ZA1201-L LED marine lighting with controller (auto on/off with different modes (auto sunrise, sunset, etc) - $80
      4) Jecod (same as Jebao) Dosing Pump 5 channel - $80
      5) Jebao SW-4 wavemaker - $40 (very very very new)
      Take all : $300

This is the tank with the stock LED light (nemolight)

Tank with zetlight

Bubble magnus qq2 sits perfectly in 2nd compartment. (when using Zetlight, you can still clip at the back. if using stock light, have to clip at the side)

Zetlight with light charts. This light is really amazing and my corals all loved it! with the auto functions, it can fully control from daylight to sunset!

Almost new wavemaker

5 channel auto dosing pump with box, pipes and extra motor. Very new!

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

AquaticExclusive Fish Feeder for Aquarium Cover Net

2. 0

WTB BLACK BASE GEM TANG

3. 5

price difference from sg and overseas lfs

4. 0

WTS the luminous Toadstool