Some Coral Frags For Sale

Hi all, I have a couple of GSP frags and Zoa and Jewel Frags for Sale. Please excuse me for the picture quality.... i dun really know how to capture the true colour of the frags... viewing before commiting is fine.

Prices are fixed.

1) Zoa Frag - 8 Polyps - $8. (Don't know the name). fragged them from the colony which has been with me for about a year.

c4.jpg

c6.jpg

c9.jpg

2) 2nd Zoa Frag - 7 Polyps - $5

c20-Copy.jpg

c8-Copy.jpg

c23.jpg

3) GSP Frag - $5

c21.jpg

c22.jpg

4) 2nd GSP Frag - $8

c17.jpg

5) Mini Jewel Coral - skeleton about 1 inch size - $5

c26.jpg

Thanks all for viewing :)

The Best Way Is To Keep It Simple.

good morning to all, thanks for the interest in the coral frags. didn't expect such a good response from the some bros here overnite. bro spkentchai was the first to PM me and he will be taking all the corals this coming Monday or Tuesday.

Also, due to the good response, I've decided to frag a few more from the respective colonies for those who PMed me. You will receive a PM from me. Thanks again all!

Hi all, I've finally found the time to ID the Green Zoas thats on sale. They are the Radioactive Dragon Eyes. Still have 2 more frags available. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!