nano tank

starfish123

• SRC Member

If you have big problems with hair algae. Try AR. Its has good result, no worry abt algae growing out of no where. Clean rock surface!

Tank Theme: Mixed Reef with clams

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Lightings: T5 actinic blue x4 , T5 white x4

Skimmer: BMQQ

Artica 1/5

Dosing: NA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reefing is sharing. People with rotten mouth is sure a loser for life as expected. When a tomato gets rotten, you can nvr save it.. Throw it away before it infect the good ones.

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

• SRC Member

very good price...any idea when they are shifting out

not very sure but should be ard end of this year... anyway today woke up and found my brain half eaten by bt??? saw it going up to the coral and peck at its flesh and after a few minutes go and peck again... why is this so??? could it have suddenly developed the liking for corals? btw it pecks at both the flesh and the bleached parts.

btw i have already isolated the brain already... will the flesh grow back?

Soak in coral dip for 5-10 mins a few times a week would help to heal its wounds. With good water condition it should recover unless the injury is serious.

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• SRC Member

Soak in coral dip for 5-10 mins a few times a week would help to heal its wounds. With good water condition it should recover unless the injury is serious.

Bro you could intro him the good coral drip u show me the last round for your prata

Bro you could intro him the good coral drip u show me the last round for your prata

Any iodide solution will do but for me I use coral rx.

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Supporter

Very interesting concept on the diy reactor, maybe you can share with us more how's it is make?

You can also consider using clear pvc at the center section which allow you to view and see if the pallet is trumbling or not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• SRC Member

clear pvc? can share where to get? fr uses pump at the base of it. used reducer from 50mm-16mm and from 16mm-13mm as no reducer from 50mm-13mm. pump is pumping directly into fr from the bottom of it where the reducer is as no space in ios if not will pump water through pvc downwards into pvc with end cap at the end. used filter bag to block the entrance to pump so that it does not clog when i off the pump.using t-joint to return water back to tank. will post better pics when i get home

:thumbsup:

• SRC Member

fish corner

I think you like more like doing research on fishes.. look more like a lab.. haha. U got the same tank as mine.

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Artica 1/5

Reefing is sharing. People with rotten mouth is sure a loser for life as expected. When a tomato gets rotten, you can nvr save it.. Throw it away before it infect the good ones.

Member of:

• SRC Member

i thought your tank is 3 feet?

my tank is 2.5 with ios.

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Artica 1/5

Member of:

• SRC Member

ur black tank on the right looks like with ios..

3 feet tank with IOS

Eheim 1262

K3 wavemaker x1

Artica 1/5

Member of: