nano tank

starfish123

• SRC Member
you can add a sponge at the outlet too, helps to make microbubbles into bubbles.

I tried inserting a pc of filter floss at the outlet, but it wrecked havoc with the water level in the skimmer.

I guess you can only just cordon the general surrounding area of the outflow with the sponge to absorb the microbubbles.

• SRC Member

realised that i forgot to place a piece of glass between the 2nd and 3rd compartment to keep the height of water stable so water level keeps getting lower in the second compartment and skimmer not able to operate well. what should i do?

• SRC Member
btw is my lighting enough for lps? i am using aquazonic t5 45cm and 1pl 45cm. and if intend to keep sps, can just add another pl or t5?

U need to add more T5 if u are going for sps bro :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

• SRC Member

Share with us your success & stories as you journey into the deep abyss of sps keeping ya.

Our tank is of the same specs, I'm definitely interested to see your success. I might be tempted into the dark side in time to come ya.. *evil grin*

• SRC Member

Share with us your success & stories as you journey into the deep abyss of sps keeping ya.

Our tank is of the same specs, I'm definitely interested to see your success. I might be tempted into the dark side in time to come ya.. *evil grin*

haha, only considering first, must wait for tank to stablise first... and see what else must i get and see if in my budget or not... :cheers:

• SRC Member

but i transfered my frags from my holding tank to my new tank already as they looked like they were dying there as some did due to the lack of light. now opening up nicely especially my ric. will post pics tomorrow. :cheers:

• SRC Member

like how many more? 2 tube aquazonic enough? not going for ati as it is too ex for me

The T5 tubes n the fixture itself matters alot. For me, at least Delightings T5 fixtures or equivalent n ATI tubes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk