Fish size For My new tank !!!

Majestic angel won't fit in a short while. You can't keep a 30cm fish in a tank just thrice of its size.

If memory serves, keeping multiple angels together is very difficult, and certainly not meant for amateurs.

My view is that you need to do more research.

No, the angels will eventually come to the point of killing each other until a dominant one or dominant intraspecies pair is established.

Until you have.. one tank for each of the different species you have now, you should not be getting another angel.

Until you get a larger tank for that matter, any angel that you have even now will not thrive long term.

oic tks plankton !!! thinking up bigger tank maybe 4 mths later !! wil take advic

Sorry to say my perspective is different. You can keep another 2 - 3 big angels or more if you want but you must take proper care and not be lazy. I do 10% regular WC weekly and some of my fishes are still growing.

My view is it is possible to add more fishes, but need to

1. Have a good skimmer.

2. Do weekly water changes.

3. Have a fr to remove nitrate.

4. Feed them with good mix of foods.

I have more fishes than you. All doing very well.

Sorry to say my perspective is different. You can keep another 2 - 3 big angels or more if you want but you must take proper care and not be lazy. I do 10% regular WC weekly and some of my fishes are still growing.

I've never read, or at least, don't see often cases where multiple angels can survive together. But if you do, that's great and certainly don't have to be sorry about it.

What I don't believe in at all however, is putting a 40cm fish in a tank just twice its size eventually speaking.