WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES: 08th-Oct to 14th-Oct 2012

• SRC Member

Any reefers know the size of the 2 Queen Angel at LCK, Steven's?

Should have posted earlier... I was there just now but not interested in angels... or else would have checked for you.

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

Fellow saltwater tank owners. Since this topic talks about livestock... Just wondering if you guys know of any other LFS and their addresses around here in Singapore aside from Aquamarin in Upper Paya Lebar Road, Golden Octopus in Upper Serangoon Road, and Jireh in CCK? Would appreciate any inputs... Thanks in advance.

Fellow saltwater tank owners. Since this topic talks about livestock... Just wondering if you guys know of any other LFS and their addresses around here in Singapore aside from Aquamarin in Upper Paya Lebar Road, Golden Octopus in Upper Serangoon Road, and Jireh in CCK? Would appreciate any inputs... Thanks in advance.

Try this one... Cheers...

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/topic/85282-updated-lfs-directory-listing/

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Thanks for the quick response! Wow did not know we have a lot and with contact details. :thumbsup:

Please find below with map version... Cheers..

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=112917874651802001146.0004462b667fa656671fe&ll=1.362863,103.916931&spn=0.516896,0.617981&z=11

• Like 1

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

Irwana n ah beng came in lots of fish shipment ...

Irwana gt lots of venutus angels, corals like frogspawn, etc...

Any Copperband in this shipment?

Regards,
Jeff

Aquarium: 48" x 18" x 24" tank with 24" x 15" x 15" sump (approx. 150 gallons)
Equipment: Maxspect Razor 320W, Vortech MP40, Vertex Omega 180i, Eheim 1262 return pump, Hailea HS 66A, Bacteria King
Fish and coral food: Henry's Reefgourmet pellets, Preis coral energizer, Kent Marine PhytoPlex, Brightwell Reef Snow, Two-Little Fishies Marine Snow
Dosage: Triton Elements

IMG_0562small.jpg

Iwarna Exciting Carribean Shipment 13th October Saturday Morning 10 am.

Angels (Queens and Blues) of various sizings, Pygmy Angels, Wrasse/Hogfishes, Nice YellowHead Jawfishes, atlantic Blue Tangs, Emerald crabs and many More!! ... And yes, the highlights of this shipment, Rare Basslets and Jawfishes !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Joe_p got a sps and zoas room at iwarna, got pretty good stuff there. =)

5x2.5x1.5ft Rimless Dream Tank (06/03/12)
Skimmer - Reefoctupus

Return Pump - 1 x Eheim 1264, 1 x water blaster 7k
Wavemaker - 2 x mp40es
Chiller - Daikin compressor with coil drop in
Lighting - 4 x 80w T5 Pair 1(6hrs23/12/12),Pair 2(16/06/12312hrs 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (1/3/12) -(15/11/12)6hrs and 2 x 80w De-lighting Retrofit (13/10/12) -6hrs)
Reactor - Dosing pump (01/01/11)

• Moderators

Iwarna Exciting Carribean Shipment 13th October Saturday Morning 10 am.

Angels (Queens and Blues) of various sizings, Pygmy Angels, Wrasse/Hogfishes, Nice YellowHead Jawfishes, atlantic Blue Tangs, Emerald crabs and many More!! ... And yes, the highlights of this shipment, Rare Basslets and Jawfishes !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For the butterflies keeper. The reef butterfly did not come in. Is the spot fin butterfly instead.

Four eyed and banded sold out as limited came in.

remember to catch a glimpse of the rarely seen giant Moustache Jawfish, :)

the emarald crab still available in Irwana? thks

About 100 pieces came in this morning.

You may want to go down early to choose bigger one in case they are all taken. sizes about near 2" and smaller.

Tom