DIY 200,000 Litre Pond

xnsdvd

• SRC Member

I'm an aquascaper who decided to make a career out of his hobby by growing seafood in a giant aquarium.

http://s9.photobucket.com/user/xnsdvd/media/ScreenShot2014-09-17at13506pm.png.html]ScreenShot2014-09-17at13506pm.png

Just realised I'm wearing the same board shorts in this pic, as I'm wearing in my display picture with the dog... lol!

• Like 1

You can reach me at 98627310

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bro can you share some knowledge of your filtration system.

I can see that all your tanks are Large tanks, so how do you maintain the water condition?

Do you still use industrial size skimmer? and lots of sponge, just like a home scale aquarium?

Or do you use natural filtration materials like use of green seaweed, mangrove plants and some other plants?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Hey you guys! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy with work and work-related courses and the latest shipment of Epinephelus lanceolatus we sold to some of the LFSs before CNY. Did anyone buy them? If so, thanks!

Anyway, I'll be posting updates soon. We're working on the new 650,000 litre tank, it's a @#$%ing monster!

Oh! And I'm holding a pub quiz this coming saturday at 25 Arab Street. Lets turn it into a SRC meetup!
https://www.facebook.com/events/659455790848687/

You can reach me at 98627310