Redsea reef energy reveiw

Just tried this redsea product and sharing a review on this.

post-11517-0-74853000-1351087571_thumb.j

The redsea reef energy basically come with 2 bottle consisting of Part A and Part B which according to the instruction, contain foods for corals and all the basic Vietnam and supplement required for coral growth. It is like a All In One solution which i like. No more dosing all the separate supplement or foods for my coral. Two bottle fit all :thumbsup:

Most of my coral in my 28g tank seem to be reacting well on the reef energy and opening up with good coloration.

What i like ; Small dosage and the free pipette which making dosing easier.

Dislike ; so far none if my coral is happy ...

• SRC Member

I have tried this product too, and so far I'm very satisfied with the results.

I am a complete dummy in dosing additives as I only do water changes to replenish trace elements.

This product is very simple and easy to use, being someone who has no experience in dosing additives before. After using it for a week, I have noticed that my corals have started to open up more.

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

AM and C328 nevertheless C328 hv limited stock so it would be better for u to ask Mrs Toh once u r there

What is the price like?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Heres what I feel after using red sea reef energy since 23/10/12

2days after dosing, 2ml each day and didn't notice any positivity effect. Neither was there any negative effect. Everything looks normal to me.

On the 3rd night about 11pm the usual time I took out my sun coral to feed them with mysis as usual. A sudden tot struck me.. The instruction booklet says to give a mixture directly. So I took 1ml each from A and B and mix them into a cup fill with tank water and start to target feed my sun coral which has been opening up nicely. What happen was negative. My sun coral closed up roughly within 5mins. I put my sun coral back into the tank. Feeding the next night noticed that only a few small head opening up halfway only. I have since stop direct feed on my sun corals.

I continue dosing every night into my tank but with 1ml after the negative experience on my sun coral. Till now nothing has change.

I have change the dosing to 1ml a day after the sun coral experience. And see no change in corals color etc. I'm still dosing my tank daily with phytochrom and rotifer.

Maybe I should try to increase the reef energy dosing back to 2ml and monitor its progress.

For now my comment on this product remains natural. As I'm only 4mths old in this marine hobby and there could be things that I do not have the experience in.

• SRC Member

I got sample as well, but just used recently due to biz trip.

After a week, there are some good sign.

PE longer than using another brand vitamin dosing, one brown colony started PE also.

Still trying 2ml daily to see if improve coral growth.

Keep updated

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

Heres what I feel after using red sea reef energy since 23/10/122days after dosing, 2ml each day and didn't notice any positivity effect. Neither was there any negative effect. Everything looks normal to me. On the 3rd night about 11pm the usual time I took out my sun coral to feed them with mysis as usual. A sudden tot struck me.. The instruction booklet says to give a mixture directly. So I took 1ml each from A and B and mix them into a cup fill with tank water and start to target feed my sun coral which has been opening up nicely. What happen was negative. My sun coral closed up roughly within 5mins. I put my sun coral back into the tank. Feeding the next night noticed that only a few small head opening up halfway only. I have since stop direct feed on my sun corals. I continue dosing every night into my tank but with 1ml after the negative experience on my sun coral. Till now nothing has change. I have change the dosing to 1ml a day after the sun coral experience. And see no change in corals color etc. I'm still dosing my tank daily with phytochrom and rotifer. Maybe I should try to increase the reef energy dosing back to 2ml and monitor its progress.For now my comment on this product remains natural. As I'm only 4mths old in this marine hobby and there could be things that I do not have the experience in.
Update after 1 week of dosing 2ml.Progress seems good. Plate color looks greener and healthier. "hands" are sticking up most of the time. My mother said its her fav pcs within the tank.Hammerhead coral looks good too. It use to open nicely but it's now opening BIG and nicely. As its only a 2ft tank it's place near to liverock and tank glass. It open until its & it's "hand" are tickling the liverock and tank wall. Bubble tip anemone also opening up bigger than usual and it's color is in very nice translucent pink Sun coral didnt try. Do not want to risk giving it another mixture. Zoas dont know the name. The centre orange dot color seems stronger to me. Overall I am convince that it's a product that works with the correct amount of dosing. Difficult part for me as a newbie I don't know how to estimate due to my inexperience.

haha.. i hope...its 27 per bottle

Hahaha..bro,

I didn't say "Both for 27" leh...My statement is "Both also 27?" sibo .. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Anyway, I went to Polyart this afternoon....and you are right, the 500ml RSRE A's price is 27 and no sign of RSRE B :cry: .

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• 2 weeks later...

I has been using this product for my sps tank. The colour do look like some different. I do get some better colour.

Since you have using Fauna Marin Ultra Amin and Redsea reef energy....mind sharing which is better?