Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

my conception is.. ppl who ask for free things among strangers

1) cheapo

2) never bother to work for the things

among frens maybe different

1) cheapo still

2) one day repay back this favour..

oh yes, if u got good setup (equipment) will u stink on some free livestock..??

• SRC Member

maybe i should start a trend.. "Looking for free good equipment!!".... :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

I think its all a win win situation..

I over stock, I give away.

I want to keep other LS, I give away to make space.

The 'critter' is destroying my reef, I give away to a FOWLR owner.

etc, etc... all is happy..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

hello reefers.

thank you for your wonderful comments(no pun intended)

i have been keeping fishes for 6 years. out of those 6 years i've been playing with marine the past 2 years.

i learnt most of my marine skills from Alice and Peter of AQUATECNIC.

i learnt the most amount when i helped them shift from their old shop in Kampong Ayu Rd to the one in Kallang Pudding. it was like looking into a gold mine. They were nice enough to teach me about marine keeping and to avoid the mistakes most people make...

P.S. i also help them to setup tanks for customers (whenever im free)

and i also learnt much from a friend (SAM). he was the one who proved me wrong by keeping corals in a 10ft tub outside his house!!!!

(any one wanna see pics????)

well thats about my experience.

now why i want free life stock?

well just set upa 3 ft tank in my camp. (cycling for 1,1/2mths)

any am willing to take lifestock which any of u dont want.

so its just a innocent thread; asking for what u dont want.

im like your friendly trash collector, collecting unwanted pets...

P.S. im sorry but i can't take all the free lifestock! need to balance the load

AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

• SRC Member

well, I dont see taking free things is cheapo. every living things are all cheapo. dont tell me u never been cheap before. once cheap, considered been cheap so still is cheap. nobody deserved to be looked down and before looking someone else down, we must ask ourselves, who are you to look down on others. look at the mirror and see if everything is perfect. nobody is perfect.

I personally congrats stash for being so sincere and bold. He is a daring and brave person who can confront u eventhough being slashed like.....

Slash and anyone who wants free things must asked your own whether u deserve it and are you fair to others. are you fair to the animals as according to AT comments. Animals like stable homes and dont like to be throw here and there too. So hope Stash is really adopting them for permanently.

BTW I dont know Stash so I m not siding a friend. But I hope do know this nice guy too, perhaps in the future.

if people are willing to give their livestock in good condition to others, why not?

different.. ppl want to give ppl will post.

ppl never says, u ask.. wats the different like from beggar on the street..

n hey, when a couple of my LS died. I need to stock up, even though it hurts me pocket, I also never ask for free stuff. just WTB..

cheap is cheap, like u kill someone, no way u can turn back the bloody clock n tell someone u did not. but in the experience if u

learn something n dun take the wrong path, then its good.

eg. do u feel offended (while u rushing/makan) if a beggar hassle u for money..? or u prefer to drop some dough yourself into his collection box..? all in the point is that beggar hor, got legs n hands, just dun bother to find job..

demand n supply curve mah..

school got teach b4..

demand (want marine free) high n supply (money) low,

wants never can get satisfy..

cannot reach optimal level, wat to do..? ask for free things..

then the supply curve may shift abit more to the right..

demand n supply curve mah..

school got teach b4..

demand (want marine free) high n supply (money) low,

wants never can get satisfy..

cannot reach optimal level, wat to do..? ask for free things..

then the supply curve may shift abit more to the right..

too cheem, I rather use one word to describe, CHEAPOs.

Seldom login here liao, seen too many cheapos around, they just kept coming. <_<

Maybe I should post a thread on "List of Cheapos" hahahahahaha

u can hurt em, but u can't stop them gettin up again.. :lol:

Flamer!

Not funny. :(

Try anything to that which resembles your name and I'll personally suspend your account.

At least Stash explained why he's asking for giveaways and how he's going to do it.

Now anyone who chooses to believe him and give him any excess livestock has to trust him to take care of the new adopted pets.

(Stash.. but on a seperate note, Alice and David (nice folks) may have taught you some things about marine but there's a LOT more to learn about MODERN marine/reef-keeping than what they have passed on to you. ;) She'll probably kill me for saying this... hahaha... oh well... that's many ways to keep marine but there's always a Better Way.. if she calls me to scold me... I'm gonna look for you! :D )

AT

hello, :D

i have an idea!

instead of throwing away equiptment or life stock. why not create a thread for freebies.

a broken skimmer to u means trash, but to me it is an opurtunity for me to learn more about it. i.e, how to get it fixed, what to replace, what parts can i caniblise, ....

im sure most of us have tons of spares lying around.i.e,

spare power cord for the brand new one u purchased last month.

spare bottle of calcium u totally forgot about.

creating a freebie thread brings people together without any strings attached!!!!

really!!! when we sell we want the money, meet the guy. spend a few mins to be "nice" and get the hell out of there...

but when we give, it makes us feel somewhat "better"

like u just got rid of the guilt...

all im trying to say is to wake up our inovative minds.

P.S let me know if u have anything broken, i might be able to fix it!!! :idea:

• SRC Member
hi im using this common computer in camp.

when i posted the above message , (AH FOO)

i saw ah foo as stash?????

hey whats going on???????????

Hmmm...interesting...most probably you have a fellow SRC reefer in your workplace and he did not log out as he didn't expect others to wan to access this forum so when you click on 'favourites' or 'address', it link you in showing as AH Foo.... :lol:

Check out who Ah Foo is and maybe you guys can connect and become pals? :rolleyes:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Cheyenne (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

2. 0

PsyChic LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Wyoming, WY To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

3. 0

Ruben's Love Spells in Burlington, VT (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution

4. 0

Astrologer LoVe Spells (310) 882-6330 in Vermont, VT To Make Someone Love You Instantly | Accurate Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back

5. 0

Voodoo Love Spells in Fargo, ND (310) 882-6330 That Work Immediately with Psychic Reading | Black Magic Removal | Get Ex-Lover Back | Love Problem Solution