Most popular clown nowadays?

Jakuson

• SRC Member

Instead of getting what's popular or the "In" thing right now, why don't you get what you truly like?

Personally, I like common clowns that have very reddish, orangey bodies, but they don't bring them in like they used to.

That is so true.. but just wanted to know what is the most popular clownfish amongst the reefers.. I personally like true perculas clowns all along.. but now there is so many different types of them.. like picasso clowns and the recent local aquacultured "black ice clown" which closely resemble the true percs with some missing stripes and some patterns on their body.. Just wondering whether if they are like super expensive? Kind of interesting and thinking of keeping them.. if anyone knows the rough estimate of the price, please kindly PM me.. Thanks.. :)

• SRC Member

As far as I know, they are given different grades according to their body patterns and percentage of white (stripes) that covers the body. More white / unique patterns = more expensive. We are talking about 2 blue notes to 6 blue notes and beyond.

As far as I know, they are given different grades according to their body patterns and percentage of white (stripes) that covers the body. More white / unique patterns = more expensive. We are talking about 2 blue notes to 6 blue notes and beyond.

Wow... 6 blue notes is a bit over in my opinion... lolz... if this price is for a pair then maybe still can accept... if 6 blue notes for only 1 fish... omg!