WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 14 Jan 2013 to 20 Jan 2013

Hi..where is ah bac? Or typo error? When going?

LCK

Reef
Tank: 48"x 24"x 24"
Lightings: Maxspect Razor 120w x 2

Skimmer: Skimz Kone SK1
Chiller: Hailea 1/4 hp w/ Aquabee 3000
Wave Maker: Tunze 6065 x 2
Return Pump: Eheim 1262
Uv: Coralife 9 watt Uv w/ Eheim compact 1000

Fowlr
Tank: 36"x 21"x 16"
Lightings: Beamswork Ultrabright Led x 2
Skimmer: Skimz SM161
Wave Maker: Maxijet 1200
Return Pump: Eheim Compact 2000

• SRC Member
Any reefers keen to carpool or taxi pool to go west farm excursion to CF, ah bac and lck201? Me available this week any day...
Bro, if u still looking for moorish idol u can find them at Ah bac. Was there last sun and quite a few there.
banner_1.aspx?id=garryljf&t=8

• SRC Member

Bro, if u still looking for moorish idol u can find them at Ah bac. Was there last sun and quite a few there.

Thanks dude. Was at ah bac yesterday and got myself a healthy and pellet trained moorish. Mission accomplished.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• SRC Member

Any reefers keen to carpool or taxi pool to go west farm excursion to CF, ah bac and lck201? Me available this week any day...

Hi..where is ah bac? Or typo error? When going?

He is called ah bac. 161 neo tiew road. Right side farm house after entrance. Be careful of the few stray dogs, they look fierce and will bark, but usually do not disturb you. As of yesterday aftn, he still has a few Moorish, kole, purple tangs, firefish. Lots of flame angel and yellow tang still under qt. Available early next week.

• SRC Member

He is called ah bac. 161 neo tiew road. Right side farm house after entrance. Be careful of the few stray dogs, they look fierce and will bark, but usually do not disturb you. As of yesterday aftn, he still has a few Moorish, kole, purple tangs, firefish. Lots of flame angel and yellow tang still under qt. Available early next week.

Bro, i went into 161 neotiew.....damn deserted area..did not see any aquarium like feature .

i saw a metal gate locked with padlock. on the immediate right after i turn in.

i also saw the dogs mentioned.

does anyone know the opening hours?

New shipment arrival from T95. There are 02 sunburst, 02 marine betta (very stable and nice), morish idol, yellow tang, purple queen, and others......very nice elegance.......

• SRC Member

Bro, i went into 161 neotiew.....damn deserted area..did not see any aquarium like feature .

I'm not sure of the opening hours.

If I was to walk along the right side of the farm house to the gate, I should see some unattended open air fish ponds.

And I can also peek into the farm house and see the tanks...not sure if u went to the same house.

Right outside his gate, u can see his work station which is used to make tanks...

• SRC Member

hi, when u drive in straight, there is a building which houses live seafood. There u look to your right, you should be able to drive your car in further for another 20metres. U will be sandwiched by 2 buildings. If u look on yr right, u will see the fish tanks. Your immediate right is not the place.:)

Ah bac mobile is 90097781. Think if u do a search bro CFOH got a video showing How to get there....if I remembered correctly.

Try not go during lunch time as he drives out with his wife to makan..recently I.drove in n he drove out in his pickup. He was nice to reverse back n open his shop for me.

ONLY CASH PAYMENT.

Tank size:36"x36"x24"

Return pump" 2x Reef Octo 5000

Skimmer:BK Double Cone 200 on Reef Octopus DC 5500s.

Wavemaker:2xVortech MP40wES

Chemical filtration:1xeducator FR(biopellets)

Chiller:1hp Daikin compressor.

Lighting:2 x Kessil A360we

Auto topup system: JBJ ATO + new jet 1200

Dosing system: Kamoer 3 channel.

Additives: ESV 2 part.

Power consumption

2XReef Octo 5000: 120watts

BK skimmer:50watts

2xVortech wavemaker:70watts

Daikin compressor:775watts

Lighting:180watts

Ato system:21watts