• SRC Supporter

We just upgrade the forum software, hopefully to solve the latest browser incompatibility and photo upload issue . Please be patient while i look through for any bug or issue in this new software.

If you notice any bug , please post it here as well so that i can look into it.

:ThanxSmiley:

When using my iphone, the 2 change theme options at the bottom, ip board & ip board mobile doesn't toggle at all. It remains mobile version regardless which option u click "Go". The mobile version also does not have any "my content" option to choose from. This is quite inconvenient as u can't' see if there's any updates in your contents. I'm not sure if its a Iphone problem or becos i'm not using tapatalk.

Hope it can be resolve soon.

Display Tank : 48" x 22" x 22" Bean Animal CTC overflow box design, custom built by Aquarium Iwarna.

Sump : 37" x 20" x 18" inspired by Royal Exclusiv Dream box & Trigger Systems Tideline Series sump designs, custom built by Aquarium Iwarna.

Lightings : Inled R80 x 3 with 2  x Illumagic Vitamini Super Actinic LED Striplight Bars.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Maxspect Jump MJ-GF4K, Jebao SLW-30M & SLW-20M Wave Pump.

Water Top Up: Reef Octopus ATO.

Hi Bro, My browser became like this since yesterday morning to till now. Besides of this I'm fine with it using via PC :ThanxSmiley:
That's the normal regular website, mine become mobile website which doesn't have photo uploader and can't see no of posts and views per thread and some other options also become unavailable.

Display Tank : 48" x 22" x 22" Bean Animal CTC overflow box design, custom built by Aquarium Iwarna.

Sump : 37" x 20" x 18" inspired by Royal Exclusiv Dream box & Trigger Systems Tideline Series sump designs, custom built by Aquarium Iwarna.

Lightings : Inled R80 x 3 with 2  x Illumagic Vitamini Super Actinic LED Striplight Bars.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

That's the normal regular website, mine become mobile website which doesn't have photo uploader and can't see no of posts and views per thread and some other options also become unavailable.

I have the same problem also

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Yes, my mobile also got about the same problems with you and can't see the full version option buttom.

If I'm not wrong last time my firefox browser got one Forums and Members tab each.

But now I got two but the data inside are exactly the same... hehe :D

• SRC Supporter

for upload of photo currently need to use pc. For hp cannot.

yes it appear that the mobile version of the forum display doesn't allow photo upload anymore. I will try to check again, For those other issue highlighted, i will look into it one by one.

My home pc is also having the mobile version instead of the normal version, my workplace pc is ok.

• SRC Supporter

Hi Bro,

My browser became like this since yesterday morning to till now.

Besides of this I'm fine with it using via PC

:ThanxSmiley:

Ok, i already get this duplicate menu resolve. Trying to check on the mobile skin issue now.

Before upgrade, I have the"Close" button when I double clicked the picture attachment but now it seem missing liao.

post-1282-0-76888000-1358408039_thumb.pn

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

It's seem now even PMing also have errors and unable to send pm.

Boss, The quick reply cannot be submitted... Somehow it works in this section.. I think not all the section are affected..

Edit post also cannot, something wrong with the scripting..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

cannot use quick reply in google chrome but can be used on IE

2 Feet Tank: (Decom Feb 2015)
-Lightings : Pharos LED light 90W with wireless controller
-Chiller : Arctica 1/10HP with H2Ocean Flow Pump 2000

-Wavemaker : Vortech MP10ES
-Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC 3.5

-Return Pump : Eheim Compact 3000
-Reactor – TLF150 (Mod) with NP Biopellet
-Reactor – TLF150 with Rowaphos

• SRC Supporter

Boss, I'm using chrome and the forum and the signatures of posters under every post are all mess up.

Thanks

Yes, i know about this problem as well . I will look into the coding again tonight. Please bare with us . :pinch:

the layout of the forum just went crazy again .... cant even see the post correctly

Just fyi

2 Feet Tank: (Decom Feb 2015)
-Lightings : Pharos LED light 90W with wireless controller
-Chiller : Arctica 1/10HP with H2Ocean Flow Pump 2000

-Wavemaker : Vortech MP10ES
-Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC 3.5

-Return Pump : Eheim Compact 3000
-Reactor – TLF150 (Mod) with NP Biopellet
-Reactor – TLF150 with Rowaphos