• SRC Member

Updates of the equipment list so far.

Controller: ReefAngel 256K Advance setup

-2x Relay Box(16 Sockets)

-PH module

-3x Temp probe

-Salinity Module

-RF Module (controls my MP10 and MP40)

-Water Level expansion (ATO or water change)

-4x Dimmable moonlight

-Wifi Module

-Dosing Pump

Skimmer: RLSS DB10i

FR: RLSS FR6 x 2

Return Pump: WaveLine DC10000 running at 60%

Chiller: 1.5HP Arctica

Lights: Currently 2x 2tude 80W ATI Module (Looking at LED fixtures not decided.)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Some pics of the frags from my previous 28g. looking ok so far, happy with the growth and has spotted color improvements on the frags. Will need more colonies of SPS tank looks bare at the moment.

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

Been Awhile since my last post. A terrible thing happen to my tank recently..... not sure who switched off my Chiller :( i was away for a few days and when iam home i smell s strong stench of bad seafood smell in my fish room, to my horror 70% of my sps are gone!

Lesson Learn!!! i must set my temperature alert at all times!

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

Sad to heard that. Don't give up and come back slowly. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Bro will try to stay strong Thanks for the encouragement

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

Been Awhile since my last post. A terrible thing happen to my tank recently..... not sure who switched off my Chiller :( i was away for a few days and when iam home i smell s strong stench of bad seafood smell in my fish room, to my horror 70% of my sps are gone!

Lesson Learn!!! i must set my temperature alert at all times!

Bro. I too almost experience chiller down. In fact chiller still running but chiller pump somehow got switched off without my notice. Was away for 2 days. Luckily, during that time, only LPS. If SPS, sure up lorry.

Don't give up....

• SRC Member

Bro. I too almost experience chiller down. In fact chiller still running but chiller pump somehow got switched off without my notice. Was away for 2 days. Luckily, during that time, only LPS. If SPS, sure up lorry.

Don't give up....

Thanks Bro for the encouragement! you know we have some of the most encouraging peeps in SgReefClub! man i love this club!

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

Finally got my WP-40, way too strong for my 5ft tank. This pump is really strong.

I replace the controller with ReefAngel WP-40 cable and iam able to dial down the wave and also control it to run in reefcrest mode! I am now running my WP40 in ReefCrest mode max 80% power.

post-3086-0-68449400-1366893070_thumb.jp

post-3086-0-75417500-1366893081_thumb.jp

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member

Changed my RLSS DB10i Pump from Waveline DC 5000 to WaveLine Gen2 DC6000. Happy with the results :)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

hmm no idea why i cannot load pictures anymore anyone facing the same issue?

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

me since a few months back

hahaha bro good to know iam not the only 1 with this issue :)

iam using mac could that be the reason?

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170