After 20 years of hesitation

Sani Boyan

• SRC Member

Very nice video bro!

300Gallons of Pure Goodness! >Dimensions 6x2x2 (Foot)

1: Maxspect 160 Watt qty-2

2: Vortech MP 40 Wes

3:Jaebao WP40 qty-2

3: Skimz Becket Skimmer/ Ehiem 1260

4: Dymax XC 900 Calcium Reactor

5: American Pinpoint PH Controller

6: Iwaki MD 55 And MD 70 (Return)

7: Hydra Aquatics FR45 Reactor

8:Hailea 10HP Chiller

R2R forum->>>http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/154896-ashwins-reefing-photography.html

Thanks for all the compliments for the amateurish video.

Update: New resident "forced" to stay in my tank. Been hesitating to get this fish (love at first sight) since day 1. Afraid that I could not maintain its health. But with ALL you guys' experiences and advices in the forum, I believe I'm ready and it's time to get it.

72df92cd74b1f9681a372e4f45a46917.jpg

Nice pbt... to me if the fish eat like pig then it's ok.. nice scaping but I still like your FOWLR scape.. power!!

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

Nice pbt... to me if the fish eat like pig then it's ok.. nice scaping but I still like your FOWLR scape.. power!!

Thanks. I liked the FOWLR scape too. But no choice have to tweak and tweak to accomodate the corals. By the way.. just released the PBT from the prison cell. Eating well.. so... let it go... let it go...

My reefing journal. http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/113278-After-20-years-of-hesitation

Always wan to keep a blue tang. But always up the lorry with ich. Anyone experienced bring back from fish shop before putting in tank. The fish is covered with ich or white spot? When buying confirm don't have.

If u have no luck at a certain shop, perhaps try another. If still the same result after a few tries of differing LFS, perhaps you shd ensure that u rid your tank of ich before adding anthoer ich prone fish like blue tang.

Always wan to keep a blue tang. But always up the lorry with ich. Anyone experienced bring back from fish shop before putting in tank. The fish is covered with ich or white spot? When buying confirm don't have.

You mean before you put into your tank, got itch already? Still in the bag? Whereas upon buying no signs of itch?

• 1 month later...

20yrs of reefing = obssessive love affair bro....well done !

Lol. Bro, not 20 yrs of reefing but hesitating. Still a newbie in reefing brudder.

Many many things learning a must. Not wise choosing friends, deep deep injection kena liao. Haaa haaaa. Trust the force I must.

His obsession is still not complete yet .. We are pushing him for a SPS and LPS mix tank , the poison is slowly dripping into his veins via jebao dosing pump.

I agree! You ARE the dosing pump. Keep it pumping! But drip slowly hor, later PARAM run many many.

• SRC Member

Bro ! You hv gd gd reefing frenz here...always pushing u to next higher level ! Other pple outside tis circle onli hope u always below them....

• Like 1