WTBorrow long grip/caliper

jxlex

• SRC Member

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone has a extended grip/caliper or i have no idea what it is called but those stick with a giap giap at one end to pick up stuff from the bottom of the tank that they could lend me for a short while? I have a big clam which my normal small caliper cannot bring up and one of those would suffice... But buying makes no sense as thats probably the only thing that requires the caliper... Preferable in the east (siglap, katong, bedok) area as i just need to pick it up and adjust it back to position and can return liao... Willing to buy u a drink and put a deposit... Thanks all for reading. Example of a small version: post-18088-13623946978117_thumb.jpg I looking for the one with the big fingers in front... Pls sms me 9654--5599 Thanks all!

:: just a noob ::

• SRC Member

Yaya... Something like a tong but long enuf to reach bottom of 2.5ft tank to pick up my clam and adjust him to a better location...

I saw b4 is like black handle with red calipers(grabbing part)

:: just a noob ::

I got one short smaller one ard 2 ft length if u wan I can give u free hopefully can help

My 1st Tank (FOWLR)

4.5ft x 2.5ftx 3ft 15mm with Cabinet & Tank

2x Two Little Fishie 150 Reactor (Rowaphos & Rowacarbon)

1x Two Little Fishie 300 Reactor (Biopellet)

Reef Octupos SRO-3000INT Skimmer

Teco Chiller TR20 1/3hp with UV

Vortech MP40ES Wavemotion

JBJ auto top-up

Eheim 1264 Return Pump

9 Stage Ro Water

Neptunes Sys Aqua Controller (PH, ORP, Temp,Conductivity,Salinity and Email Alert)