WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATES - 18 March 2013 to 24 March 2013

Hi Guys,

Pls update me if anyone of you saw the alantic sailfin blenny & also the cost of it.

Sailfin blenny is readily available thru Iwarna upon ordering.

There is an upcoming carribbean shipment, pls contact joe-p if u wan a sailfin blenny.

Hi Bro,

So only through order??they never bought in the stock?And you know how much is the cost?

To those reefers who were confused.

Emblemaria Hypacanthus (common name Gulf Signal Blenny)

post-10328-0-69322700-1363616222.jpg

A mexican fish that is not available in the market. A few yrs ago i tried to get from Dejong Marine but to no avail. If available will be an inexpensive fish.

Emblemaria Pandionis (common name Atlantic Sailfin Blenny)

post-10328-0-92097500-1363616232.jpg

Readily available from carribbean shipment. Also an inexpensive fish.

So if u r looking for hypacanthus it will be a long wait but most likely never going to happen.

But if u want pandionis it is readily available.

Hope this clarifies.

Fish channel Belize shipment just in. Saw many queen an French angels still under quarantine. There are also small garibaldi damsel, royal gramma, small gray angel, rock beauty angel, bluehead wrasse, hi hat fish, king angel and blue angel. All of them from last shipment and already feeding pellets. Thanks

To those reefers who were confused.

Emblemaria Hypacanthus (common name Gulf Signal Blenny)

gulf.jpg

A mexican fish that is not available in the market. A few yrs ago i tried to get from Dejong Marine but to no avail. If available will be an inexpensive fish.

Emblemaria Pandionis (common name Atlantic Sailfin Blenny)

sail.jpg

Readily available from carribbean shipment. Also an inexpensive fish.

So if u r looking for hypacanthus it will be a long wait but most likely never going to happen.

But if u want pandionis it is readily available.

Hope this clarifies.

totally agree on the price tag. in fact ill choose to believe that it is not that hard to acquire that fish but question is is there a market for it?

if the fish is going to cost 5k and minimum 3 pieces to deliver, will you pay $15k for them?

So far not many people I know can swallow a $7k lest $5k fish and live to tell the tale.

ops off topic

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

totally agree on the price tag. in fact ill choose to believe that it is not that hard to acquire that fish but question is is there a market for it?

if the fish is going to cost 5k and minimum 3 pieces to deliver, will you pay $15k for them?

So far not many people I know can swallow a $7k lest $5k fish and live to tell the tale.

ops off topic

If emblemaria hypacanthus is gg to be available it will be an inexpensive fish below $100. But there is no collection at the moment and likely not going to happen anytime soon.

Hi Digiman,

This is the fish.

Atrosalarias fuscus is a fairly common fish at CF. Go to their tanks at the back and u can find some of them but they are usually black or greenish brown.

Bright yellow ones are not that easy to find and come to think of it i dont recall seeing one before i think.