Using feng shui to get my reef tank.

Kayakkite

;)

It meant with fishes, corals and rocks in tank, still doing rock scaping. I believed most will start to scape their rocks before they add corals.

Not a good idea as casualties of fishes will be high. Lost a brown tang, two clowns:(

• SRC Member

Dont think rock scaping on the fly would cause the death of the fishes. I think its more to do with your tank cycling.

Cheers,

James

Reviving my reef tank :

Crystal glass 53" x 22" x 17" rimless (inclusive of 12"x22"x17" IOS)

Life Reef HVS3-24 with mazzei venturi

ATI Sunpower 8 x 39w T5 (4 x Blue plus, 2 x Aqua blue special, Coral plus)

ZET Light 3 x 3w LEDs moonlight

Arctica 1/3 Hp + 1/4 Hp back up

Vortech mp40w x 3 + Jebao wp25

Eheim 1264 x 3 + water blaster 5000

Vortech back up battery

TLF-150 + Rowaphos

Activated carbon

Kamoer 3 channel + CaCl2 + NaHCo3

150L Refugium with DSB, miracle mud, cheato

2ft T5 x 2 light tubes for refugium

;) It meant with fishes, corals and rocks in tank, still doing rock scaping. I believed most will start to scape their rocks before they add corals. Not a good idea as casualties of fishes will be high. Lost a brown tang, two clowns:(
Oic, learn some new terms today, cheers! Continue your update...

Dont think rock scaping on the fly would cause the death of the fishes. I think its more to do with your tank cycling.
Bro James. I think you might be right. I started the tank before CNY and due to the rush, did not cycle enough and start placement of coral and fishes. However, the cleaner skunk shrimp was the survivor till today. Now, I housed a yellow tang which had been about coming to two months and growing. Seems tank maturing. Hopefully, still continuing rock scaping. Your advice of using tonga branch is great. I'll try that out.

Feng shui and reefing. Interesting. Wonder if there is more comprehensive write up on this?

In feng shui, need to understand more before giving advices. Wrong placement will mean disaster and bring more harm than good.

Water feature placement in the north this year will be good. Victory flying star #1 lands in the north.

With water placement, it will improve career luck.

Learn that from the seminar.

It's also important to look into flying star to determine the house facing and sitting direction, the period, mountain star and water star before placement of tank.

looking great! one reason i don't like cleaner shrimp, get bigs really quickly.. and they look like cockroaches when big lol

In fact, when they're big, they more tamed and they bite harder....

When I put my hand into tank for coral placement, they will come to me. Very friendly. The only problems are that they will snatch food from corals.

In feng shui, need to understand more before giving advices. Wrong placement will mean disaster and bring more harm than good.

Water feature placement in the north this year will be good. Victory flying star #1 lands in the north.

With water placement, it will improve career luck.

Learn that from the seminar.

It's also important to look into flying star to determine the house facing and sitting direction, the period, mountain star and water star before placement of tank.

how can i understand the correct placement? what is a victory flying star?

Try this, enter your house facing direction in degree from North. The program will tell your house sitting & facing direction and best location.

http://www.gemsurfs.com/fengshui.html

Cheers and Happy Reefing..

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

Try this, enter your house facing direction in degree from North. The program will tell your house sitting & facing direction and best location.

http://www.gemsurfs.com/fengshui.html

Cheers and Happy Reefing..

Excellent software.

Note that each period of feng shui lasts for 20 years and there are 9 periods. A full complete cycle will takes 180 years. We are now in period 8.

Period 8 started on Feb.4, 2004, which means all house built after 4 Feb '04 will be period 8. I read the book of feng shui by Joey Yap," Your aquarium here". It talks about placement of tank and reason why, cos right location, water contains wealth and wrong location, water drains wealth.

Victory flying star commonly known flying star#1. Represent success and career. It's element water.

Normally, for placement, according to Lilian Too, it's going after the annual flying star #8 which is Northeast location in 2013 but always note your location mountain dragon and water dragon. You want to bring water to good water dragon and not the bad ones.

Last but not least, I know lots of bros here going hate it but in feng shui, no tank placement in bed room. Well, a couple of years back, I've more than 8 discus tanks in the bed room. :) that why got banned from keeping aquarium by CO for many year till now.

• SRC Member

i've heard before about tank in bed room, many suggested that its very bad. well i have a 1 gallon tank with a fighting fish inside in my bedroom though. hahahaa

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

Excellent software. Note that each period of feng shui lasts for 20 years and there are 9 periods. A full complete cycle will takes 180 years. We are now in period 8. Period 8 started on Feb.4, 2004, which means all house built after 4 Feb '04 will be period 8. I read the book of feng shui by Joey Yap," Your aquarium here". It talks about placement of tank and reason why, cos right location, water contains wealth and wrong location, water drains wealth.
Heard about feng shui is ever changing every now and then.. but once we set up a tank it s unlikely we would shift it around, due to the weight and effort taken..

Heard about feng shui is ever changing every now and then.. but once we set up a tank it s unlikely we would shift it around, due to the weight and effort taken..

Yes. In fact for flying star, you will have monthly flying star. Every month, the stars will move and change position.

However, we will look into overall period star, mountain and water dragon to determine tank placement. That's why sometimes, people dug koi pond and after a few years, they filled it up.

Excellent software.

Note that each period of feng shui lasts for 20 years and there are 9 periods. A full complete cycle will takes 180 years. We are now in period 8.

Period 8 started on Feb.4, 2004, which means all house built after 4 Feb '04 will be period 8. I read the book of feng shui by Joey Yap," Your aquarium here". It talks about placement of tank and reason why, cos right location, water contains wealth and wrong location, water drains wealth.

Click on Period 8 checkbox in page. Enjoy...

Cheers and Happy Reefing.

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore