Bid: Teardrop Clam

peong

• Moderators

TS, Please read the bidding rules carefully esp on your post of a PM offer.

This is against the rule!

In this case, Ahhyi will be the highest bidder now unless he withdraw and MW1611 will be the next highest bidder.

As the bid by NAV is illegal, the bid will be 58 unless Ahhyi agree to stick with 152.

Tom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like that also can? Since it sold then pls close this thread to avoid confusion. I think it not fair for the bidders since the bid have not end yet Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Tank Size: 42” x 18” x 12/18” (4 side and centre use Crystal Clear Glass)
Sump: 36” x 15” x 15/20”
Return Pump: Reef Octopus Diablo DC 10000
Skimmer:
Skimz SM 201
Wavemaker: 2 X VorTech MP10ES Propeller Pump
Chemical Filtration: 2 X H2 Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Reactor(Rowa & Chemi Pure Elite), Enductor Fluidized Reactor- FR30 (biopellets) with
Tesino GP-231 Amphibious Pump
Bio Media: Bacteria King - 10 Litres
Chiller: JBJ Arctica Titanium Aquarium Chiller (1/4 Hp - DBE-200)
Lighting: ATI Sunpower 6 x 39 Watt T5

(Blue+ Blue+ Purple+ Coral+ Actinic Blue+) (9hrs)

Auto TopUp system: JBJ ATO

• Moderators

Like that also can? Since it sold then pls close this thread to avoid confusion. I think it not fair for the bidders since the bid have not end yet Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Will leave it to TS to decide to honor the bid or suspended/cancel as the rule allow so.

As mod, we can only inform TS to stick to the rules. :peace:

Tom

TS, Please read the bidding rules carefully esp on your post of a PM offer.

This is against the rule!

In this case, Ahhyi will be the highest bidder now unless he withdraw and MW1611 will be the next highest bidder.

As the bid by NAV is illegal, the bid will be 58 unless Ahhyi agree to stick with 152.

In all fairness..We only know that NAV pm his offer because TS chose to say it here.

The rule of not bidding via pm is simply to allow open/fair bidding .

I see no need to give TS stick for accepting $150 offer. Anyways if NAV really wanted to buy at 150, he could just have joined the bidding at $150. I don't know why he did not. Maybe he was asking for fun.

As for TS , he was simply trying to clear ASAP. He could simply have inserted the "buy now price=$150" clause at any point without repercussion.

Though I will be wary of anyone with an incredible offer but choosing not to bid.

Yah. I cannot force TS to sell me also. TS pls let me know about your decision. All I ask is for a fair game. Let me have a chance.

You have a very high chance.

Again there's nothing unfair about TS method. If u willing to bid $152 or even more , u surely win . But If u not willing to match 150, you can't blame TS too.

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

This is my first time facing this issue, let me study the bidding rule before I reply. Thanks, I will try my best to make fair to everyone asap, now still working. :cheers:

• SRC Member

There are many reefers in the forum that does not meet the minimum requirement to post in Pasar Malam...thus they resort to PM TS to post on their behalf....If TS agree and post their PM in this thread. I believe it is still reasonable to accept the bid....please dont flame me,....up to Mod to finally decide this.

Cheers and enjoy the process....

Winner get a frag of Eagle Eye Zoas from me....keep cool mates

-
5x1.5x2ft Tank

5x2.5x2 Full Height Tank

• SRC Member

Haha... Kent, thx for adding your zoas into my sell. Yes, Nav because don't have enough posts in the forum and that's way he cannot join in this bidding. I just wanna feedback that this is not an good idea to control although the intention might be good, I feel that we should let them come in to enjoy the cheap stuff in Pasar Malam in order to encourge the newbies in this expensive hobby. Mod or the person in charge please consider my point, see how we can improve in this matter.

Anyway, I had already informed Nav to ask for his friend in SRC to bid on his behalf, to honor my initial details I will let the bidding continue till tonite at 23.00pm, the highest bid now is still goes to Ahhyi at $58.

Sorry for the confusion that trouble some of you n thanks for your understanding too.

Happy bidding!

END BID TONIGHT AT 23.00PM

Good to understand why a limit was set. For those who are in this forum will know. Normal stuff put on bidding was being pushed way too high to allow profiteering activities. Bidding Sys is not always good for ppl looking for cheap and good stuff. Good stuff posted way below retail price will be snatched in no time. Happy bidding. Jaws dropped.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler