My Simple 2ft Setup

• SRC Member

Sigh!!! Bro angmoh, your heading 'Simple 2ft setup' does not look simple afterall...lol oops

Yeh I will start another thread "Si Beh Gan Kor 2ft tank" after my tank is fully completed..

I dun wan to have a 5-6 pages of complaints yet can't read a decent post about my tank haha

>>

• SRC Member

Yeh I will start another thread "Si Beh Gan Kor 2ft tank" after my tank is fully completed..

I dun wan to have a 5-6 pages of complaints yet can't read a decent post about my tank haha

Alternatively you also can name it as "Complain Liao Liao tank" :eyebrow:

Although with so much drama going on, i would say your idea for the entire setup is very fantastic.

Lets wait for the end product to finalise.

2x2x1.5

======

Maxspect Gyre

Maxspect Razer 120w 16k

H2O FR with Rowa

Eheim Universal 2400

BM Nac 5.5

JBJ Arctica 1/10Hp

• SRC Member

Angmo... first of all, i must salute you! I definitely do not have your patience.. if i have a tank maker promise me the tank in 4 weeks, i would definitely expected it to be COMPLETED, not 10%, 50%, 70% or finally 90%... even 99.99% is still an INCOMPLETE tank. As a working adult, i think our time are equally important than the tankmaker's, if he cannot keep up for whatever reasons, he should compensate or at least apologise. In fact, I will request for a refund and let him carry the tank back rather than staring at the INCOMPLETE tank for additional 6 weeks now? God knows how much longer it takes.

Oh one more interesting thing i notice.... how many SRC forum members it takes to guess the tank maker? Apparently the whole forum! LOL

Maybe next time u and your fellow sufferers can join AA... Aquarium Anonymous! suffer from INCOMPLETE tank syndrome! LOL..

Just kidding, i hope this is being resolved satisfactorily to YOUR expectation.. Customer has its rights.. I don't think it matters if the tankmaker is Sponsor or not.

Hi angmo, You are a very patient guy. I roughly know who is the tank maker. He help to do my friend tank. Delivery time and date postponed and postponed. Delayed and delayed. When the tank arrived. He found that the sump is badly sillicon and there is bubble in between. No choice. My friend accepted it, kinda of sad and disappointed.

• SRC Member

Ok guys I don't know who tip off to my tank maker that I have been complaining about his work over here.

If you are reading this, please read my post carefully. I'm only posting the progress of my tank setup.. I have never complaint about him and/or defame him. I also never reveal his details over here. Those who are complaining are those who had experience with him before, not me !

>>

• SRC Member

I'm so pissed off that the tank maker just called and question me.. Did I write something about him in the forum... Duh!

If you have any issues on that, do pm me directly !

>>

• SRC Member

wah,, delay and delay, keep never complete still dare to call u and question you? gosh..... i really wonder why do people always recommand him to make tanks. seems like now most people will steer away from him. TS you've been very good and very tolerant of him so far. kudos to you.

• Like 1

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

• SRC Member

alright guys, he finally came to finish the outstanding works yesterday.

Although i promised to give a fair review on his work and setup, but on a second thought i decided not to. Later i kena sabo again. Instead, I will let the photos do the talking.

I will be creating another thread to show the finished product as well as to share my reefing experience.

>>

• SRC Member

Whoa bro.. My new place will be ready in 2015 or 2016.. If I choose your tank maker, I better order now man.. Lol...

Glad to see your tank finally setup! Happy reefing!

• Like 2

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I have tried your method of drawing air using external fan. I find that it still gets hot inside, its to the point of heating up my water in the sump. In the end i enlarged the intake ventilation.

• 2 weeks later...