By Mr. Tay
This is a new thread to continue from my original thread as per the following URL, since the previous thread is now in the archived status.
I am pleased to share the following video on my planning for the next stage of the tank - Stocking the Tank, while I am waiting for the tank to complete the cycling process which is looking at 4 -6 weeks time.
Urgent sales since I need to relocate. WTS Innovative Marine Nuvo 25G Lagoon tank with Cabinet. Preferably, to sell everything with livestock as one go.
Tank type: IOS
Live stocks: 1 Butterfly fish, I dory and the other fish (I forgot what the name of the fish but it's in the photo)
Selling for : SGD $600 (nego)
Collection : Arrange own transportation but need to update me when is the collection date & time, so that I could separate the water and fish, for the ease of transport.
Cabinet height: 3 feet, total 4 feet with tank.
The tank has been with me for about 2 and half years.
If interested please call or WA me at 81884283. Thanks.
Hi all, recently set up a nice fuval edge converted reef but have to let go to pay for other stuff. Plug and play with HOB filter, Nano chiller and AI PRIME lights on. Tank set is good enough to support Mixed reef as it is currently supporting it. Prefer to sell as whole or if keen on any coral please let me know. Thank you!
Whole set includes
1. 6 gal fluval edge tank set with filter -100
2. Ai prime non HD - 180
3. Al60 nano chiller - 60
4. 1 big frag red monti - 30
5. 1 big frag fist size GSP - 35
6. 1 big frag fist size super healthy pulsing Xenia - 40
7. Nice Zoas set with some rare zoas -200
8. 3x Yuma (orange, purple, orange+purple+pink) - 90
9. 1 rock of very nice red mushroom with rainbow lines running towards green lumi mouth(not sure about id) -120
10. Red anemone (opens to Palm size) -30
11. Sps frags available but stung by anemone so not perfect. -20
12. Lumi orange plate coral - 45
13. Purple plate coral frag - 30
14. Reverse sunset monti frag - 30
15. Blue polyp Monti (not sure Id) -30
16. Beautiful PAIR of Gold nugget clowns 1-2" - 380 (finally paired after some testing of dominance and now living peacefully together even in my nano)
17. Red shrimp - 10
15. Live rocks, live sand - 50
16. Chemistry pure nano (still have a few more sachets) - free with big purchase
17. Small Bucket of Red sea pro salt - $30
18. Jebao WP 10 wavemaker - $30
Looking at bundle price of $1288 thank you!
**All corals and live stocks are very healthy and stable even in my nano, except for the sps corals that got stung by my anemone. The rest all blooming and doing well.** If you need close up shots please contact Me at 97104907 thanks. Equipments will only be available after live stocks are sold and collection will be at TAMPINES St 81. Thank you!
Sicce Nano Wavemaker to let go. Perfect for tanks up to 1.5ft. previously used on Fluval Flex tank (about 1.5ft)
cleaned to my best ability as pictured. Pls dont ask me about model or capacity, I have no idea.
Condition definitely 10/10.
Asking for $40. Slight negotiable for fast deal.
Whatsapp 81886690 if interested.
I'm sharing my tank journey because I'm new to this hobby and would like to get feedback and lessons along the way.
i bought an IM10 from FnM and a 2nd hand ghost skimmer. still waiting for my AI Prime HD shipment to arrive...
have been cycling with a live rock and shrimp for about 10 days now. really cannot wait till the water cycling process ends.
hoping to learn more from you reefers, so do share some tips with me! thank you!