Want to Borrow : skimmer

Clement_jr

Hi all,

The reservoir of my beckett skimmer has a slight leak. I will need 2 days to patch it up. Anyone who has a spare skimmer to lend me for 2 days?

please contact me at 9740onetwooneeight

Thanks!

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

hi all,

Thanks 3 brothers who came to offer their equipment. i dont know your nick, but many thanks still.

I've managed to borrow one from a reefer staying very near me - ViperR. so glad got a nice reefer in my neighbourhood!

Cheers all

• Like 1

The spirit of sharing...

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!! i managed to patch my the skimmer back then and had been working fine until i come home today. The skimmer is down again... this time it did not generate bubble, only generate few bubbles for a few seconds after startup, thereafter no more bubbles. i think perhaps the nozzle need cleaning.

anyone got a spare to borrow a few days? west is most preferable.

Thanks to all..

The spirit of sharing...