• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Candy Apple Green Cheers Yt

U'll b hearing from me soon bro,lol Cya bro

Colourful zoas are more stunning if you placed them with equally Colourful corals. Clams among the zoas( you have to find them ) Zoas with blastos. Zoas with lace corals Zoas with

Posted Images

Hey Anthony your zoas and its picture are superb. Teach me one day taking them. I just cant figure out what gone wrong in my photo taking using my dslr n macro extension tube...think need to invest macro lenses? Haha Keep on coming the pics....pls Last zoas look familiar...hmmm
Can guide you when I'm at your place. :) Last pic is Candy Apple Red. Hehe
Bro u have many rare gem too. Very nice Photography skill. :)
Lol thx bro,gotta take a break from collecting n do some tidying up tank bro, realize algae starting to show... Gotta visit ur place sometime, too many reefer refer to u for gems,lol, looking forward to visiting u STILLING CAMPING HERE FOR GEMS

Wow hi uncle mike, really nice zoas u have, n long time no c, remembered ur tank is really stunning esp colours of if Zoas r really power, btw u still keeping koi?

Hi fatbike, you have been my house ?

Sorry Tt I couldn't recall it.

Yes, I love koi and like to hand feed them.

Posted Image

They are still and always will be a big part of my hobby.

Looks like you are coming back stronger and better.

Mixed zoas with other beautiful corals and you will get a stunning tank.

Cheers,

YT

Colourful zoas are more stunning if you placed them with equally Colourful corals.

Posted Image

Clams among the zoas( you have to find them )

Posted Image

Zoas with blastos.

Posted Image

Zoas with lace corals

Posted Image

Zoas with chalice

Your choice to mix

Cheers

Yt

• Like 1
Colourful zoas are more stunning if you placed them with equally Colourful corals. eguge3eg.jpg Clams among the zoas( you have to find them ) egytevez.jpg Zoas with blastos. y5yzede9.jpg Zoas with lace corals utu8u4yp.jpg Zoas with chalice Your choice to mix Cheers Yt
Lol ya uncle mike, went ur place 3-4yrs ago, suppose to get chaeto but end up standing by ur koi pond with u n talking half an hour bout koi, lol I'm still amazed even until now I haven't really come across another pond as big n power like urs, O ya,I started Zoas-ing partly is because of ur tank!! Guys who been to ur place will find it hard not to keep Zoas, lol
  • 2 months later...

Stunning!!

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Inled R80 x 3 with 2  x Illumagic Vitamini Super Actinic LED Striplight Bars.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao SOW-16M, SLW-30M & SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump.

Water Top Up: Reef Octopus ATO.

• 2 weeks later...