Weekly update 24 jun - 28 jun 2013

Saw a few 6lines at ah beng couple of days ago, call to check. Prices are will be below 1red, usually 1green1gold...

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Saw a few 6lines at ah beng couple of days ago, call to check. Prices are will be below 1red, usually 1green1gold...

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Take heed: If getting 6-lined wrasse, may be challenging to add more wrasses to your tank cos it gets quite territorial.

Yes, I had to remove my 6line before I could add other wrasses. It terrorised a leopard wrasse till it died. It whacked non wrasses too. A bully.

New leopard wrasse happily swimming without fear. :-)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I agree... My laboutie was killed by my sixline few months back, can still feel the pain... Now i have two happy wrasses, one laboutie in the main tank and a sixline in sump.... Was such a cute little fish when got the 6, until it turned into a 3inch bully... Proceed with caution!

• SRC Member

Anyone know is AM open today...

Is today last day?

Called but divert to some music recording..

Was there yesterday they were moving out. Start in new place tomorrow, that's what the staff said but please call to check.

So where exactly on earth have they shifted to?
they shifted to 32 jalan selaseh

Caribbean and Mexico shipment at fish channel

Queen angel

Blue angel

French angel

Rock Beauty

Cuban Hogfish

Atlantic blue tang

Ricordea florida

ULTRA Flower Anemone-Epicystis crucifer (red)

Margarita Snail

Atlantic Astrea Turbo Snails

Mexico:

King angel

Garibaldi damsel (S) Orange blue spotted

Cortez wrasses Male

Mexican Turbo Snail

Cerith Snails

Seldom seem Caribbean Clean up crews at The Fish Channel at super good price. Anyone with marine tank should get.

Mexican Turbo snail- great pest algae and hair algae feeder

Margarita snail- algae feeder, boss at 10 into his main tank and differences in the glass can be seen in just 45 mins

cerith snail- deritius and scavenger

astrea snail- great herbivore and in good sizes

Mexican red leg hermit- stay small and super scavenger

Emerald crab- supposingly to remove and feed on haor algae.

• Like 1

• SRC Member

those looking for super small and cute red leg hermit can go CF! so cute i cant resist it myself too! someone even bought 25 of them :D

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :