WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATE - 8 July 2013 - 14 July 2013

lck201 got many flame angels, royal grammas and potter angel. also saw few nice purple tangs. regretted did not buy the purple tangs the other day. any bros can advise wat price they selling?

Ard one blue n two reds

Anywhere beside LCK has royal gramma? Braved the rain n spent 1.5hrs travelling to Irwana and they got nothing. No black cap, no black ocellaris no nothing. Do not know what happen but Auntie did not really want to entertain me so i left that place empty handed. Treated it as a morning stroll.

I guess this is be my last trip to that area.

• Like 1

Anywhere beside LCK has royal gramma? Braved the rain n spent 1.5hrs travelling to Irwana and they got nothing. No black cap, no black ocellaris no nothing. Do not know what happen but Auntie did not really want to entertain me so i left that place empty handed. Treated it as a morning stroll.

I saw some royal gamma at sealife today, u can call them to check.

140$$ for a purple tang!! isnt that a rip off!, at irwana 55$ but not sure wht size....
The only good thing about CF is quality of fishes are good but they charge GST. That's why I bought from a fellow reefer in pasar malam cos I cannot afford $140 on a purple tang...

The AT, mostly new arrival, are around $170, when i asked the lady. Not sure if you can ask for discount.

Usual price for AT @LCK is 200~250 so if it's truly 170...better grab it fast as this is 2 years ago pricing leh :yeah: !

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

• Senior Reefer

Hi Fishgeek,

if you were looking for black ocellaris, you should look for Fuel. he breeds clowns often and could have some in his facility located at Iwarna. however there were no updates by him or iwarna regarding availability of black ocellaris, so if you wanted one you probably would have to wait a little while.

as for black cap basslet, there was one left on saturday when i was there. it is in a small fish room near the storeroom. not sure if it was already sold when you reached there. aunty is very busy usually on weekends as she has to cook and entertain customers. the regulars that help her at the store are very friendly and approachable.

Anywhere beside LCK has royal gramma? Braved the rain n spent 1.5hrs travelling to Irwana and they got nothing. No black cap, no black ocellaris no nothing. Do not know what happen but Auntie did not really want to entertain me so i left that place empty handed. Treated it as a morning stroll. I guess this is be my last trip to that area.
Give it another chance! Lots of gems are found here too! Just need a bit of patience, can check e prices n stock out with e rest of e uncles there too!

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

• SRC Member
lck201 got many flame angels, royal grammas and potter angel. also saw few nice purple tangs. regretted did not buy the purple tangs the other day. any bros can advise wat price they selling?
$55 onwards

Thanks for the tip.

Just to let you know that there was only 3 "customers" during that time. When I asked her about royal gramma and black ocellaris, she ask another guy that replied no but there is a royal gramma in 1 of the boxes but auntie reply to me that there isn't. So i assume that it was meant for another customer or for exporting

I am just sharing my experience and not to start a flaming war. I am just unlucky on that rainy day.