MY NEW 3 FT MARINE AQUARIUM

Dreams

So you never killed any pest before in ur tank even if you're aware of it?

Aim and achieve.

You can't even differentiate the good and the bad... :cry: . Are you just a kid?

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

You can't even differentiate the good and the bad...  :cry: . Are you just a kid? 

Nope. don't try to twist n turn the story. There are no good and bad. Just answer my question instead? Unless u tell me u don't kill any insect or pest u see knowing them that there are "bad" for ur corals etc. Then I'll be agree with what u said. If u do kill them, cos they are bad then what's the difference. They r still living things afterall.

Aim and achieve.

Nope. don't try to twist n turn the story. There are no good and bad. Just answer my question instead? Unless u tell me u don't kill any insect or pest u see knowing them that there are "bad" for ur corals etc. Then I'll be agree with what u said. If u do kill them, cos they are bad then what's the difference. They r still living things afterall.

Aim and achieve.

Hahaha....you are the one who twist and turn...I think you are really hopeless..no point of me wasting time to argue with you.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

post-1182-049500100201281969137_thumb.gi

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Goethe

Aim and achieve.

I think lets be objective here. Pests are pests because they are harmful to other organisms and they live in abundance. Pests usually are hardy and tend to survive in the worst circumstances. Some fishes and many corals, are animals that we bring out of ocean, to keep in our fish tanks. Most of them can't take harsh environments and needs our care and good husbandry. And many of them are kinda endangered too. Therefore, we should have the correct attitude to treasure every of these animals. Pests wise, I think most will agree that we show that less concern right? Unless its about some religious beliefs, if not most reefers here are more concerned about conservation of marine life.

I myself have caused the deaths of many fishes and corals in the past. I have learnt to do my homework not to treat any things that I bought lightly, and try to give them the best environment that can allow them to survive and stay happy.. I guess many reefers here have also caused the deaths of many other animals.. but the most important thing is that many of the reefers here treat every death with regret. They feel sad about the loss of every coral, every fish, even the $1 fishes. I think the main difference between most of the reefers n you is that they don't respond with comments like LOL.

Be more receptive about the comments k? Maybe the harsh ones just ignore, but the ones which are good advices, accept them with humility.

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

Hahaha....you are the one who twist and turn...I think you are really hopeless..no point of me wasting time to argue with you.

"Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

LOL. alright then, if that makes u feel better, why not. Facts are in ur face, since u have no evidence to support whatever you're saying.. i shouldn't waste my time explaining.

"I think stupid people were put on this planet to test my patient management skills"

I think lets be objective here. Pests are pests because they are harmful to other organisms and they live in abundance. Pests usually are hardy and tend to survive in the worst circumstances. Some fishes and many corals, are animals that we bring out of ocean, to keep in our fish tanks. Most of them can't take harsh environments and needs our care and good husbandry. And many of them are kinda endangered too. Therefore, we should have the correct attitude to treasure every of these animals. Pests wise, I think most will agree that we show that less concern right? Unless its about some religious beliefs, if not most reefers here are more concerned about conservation of marine life.

I myself have caused the deaths of many fishes and corals in the past. I have learnt to do my homework not to treat any things that I bought lightly, and try to give them the best environment that can allow them to survive and stay happy.. I guess many reefers here have also caused the deaths of many other animals.. but the most important thing is that many of the reefers here treat every death with regret. They feel sad about the loss of every coral, every fish, even the $1 fishes. I think the main difference between most of the reefers n you is that they don't respond with comments like LOL.

Be more receptive about the comments k? Maybe the harsh ones just ignore, but the ones which are good advices, accept them with humility.

Respond with lol was my fault, didn't really mean it. but people doesn't need to make a big fuss about it and judging a person based on that 1 word or 1 comment.

I do agree that we show pest less concern, but like i said after all its still a living thing looking for food in the tank to survive, i bet almost all reefers killed pests before. And most probably majority of the reefers (not all) they wont really treat every death with regret/sadness. who will get rid of a disgusting looking worm and feel sad/regret about it.. :x

Respond with lol was my fault, didn't really mean it. but people doesn't need to make a big fuss about it and judging a person based on that 1 word or 1 comment.

I do agree that we show pest less concern, but like i said after all its still a living thing looking for food in the tank to survive, i bet almost all reefers killed pests before. And most probably majority of the reefers (not all) they wont really treat every death with regret/sadness. who will get rid of a disgusting looking worm and feel sad/regret about it.. :x

No la, not sad about the worms. I meant regret/sadness for the death of the fishes and corals that they chose to bring home.

LOL. alright then, if that makes u feel better, why not. Facts are in ur face, since u have no evidence to support whatever you're saying.. i shouldn't waste my time explaining. "I think stupid people were put on this planet to test my patient management skills"
Ohh! Parience management skills huh?!?! Joke of the day la sia! Okay lets put this straight forward, you claimed that " stupid people are being put into this world to test your patient management skills" WELL LET ME AS YOU NOW, YOU CLAIMED THAT STUPID PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO TEST UR PATIENCE. WHAT PATIENCE DO YOU EVEN HAVE WHEN U EVEN ADDED SO MANY FISHES IN AND JUST KILL THEM. DESPITE KNOWING THE FULL ACTUAL WAY TO DO THINGS? MAN... AREN'T YOU 1 IMPATIENT PERSON?? HENCE NO MATTER HOW MANY STUPID PEOPLE U FACE WONT HELP IN YOUR PATIENCE MANAGEMENT SKILLS. AS YOU HAVE NONE!! IF YOU HAD , YOU WOULDNT HAVE ADDED ANY LIVESTOCKS! WELL, DOES THAT MAKES YOU THE WORLDS BIGGEST STUPIDEST IDIOT? LOL.. CANT RESIST LAUGHING EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR REPLIES..
  • Like 1

Tank and Equipments Used:-

Tank Size: 3x1.5x2

Return Pump: Eheim 1260

Lighting: DE 36 Inch T5 Retrofit 6 x 39 Watts | 5 ATI Blue Plus & 1 ATI Special Blue.

Wavemaker: 1x WP-40 | 1x SUNSUN 5000ltr/hr

Skimmer: BUBBLE MAGUS C7

Skimz ideas FR: Running ROWAPHOS (FEEDER PUMP: RESUN 1000)

Enductor FR: Running NP Biopellet (FEEDER PUMP: AQUABEE 1000)

Chaeto in sump

~ Watching my tank matures and progressing day by day , gives me great satisfactory

Cheers!

Ohh! Parience management skills huh?!?! Joke of the day la sia! Okay lets put this straight forward, you claimed that " stupid people are being put into this world to test your patient management skills" WELL LET ME AS YOU NOW, YOU CLAIMED THAT STUPID PEOPLE ARE MEANT TO TEST UR PATIENCE. WHAT PATIENCE DO YOU EVEN HAVE WHEN U EVEN ADDED SO MANY FISHES IN AND JUST KILL THEM. DESPITE KNOWING THE FULL ACTUAL WAY TO DO THINGS? MAN... AREN'T YOU 1 IMPATIENT PERSON?? HENCE NO MATTER HOW MANY STUPID PEOPLE U FACE WONT HELP IN YOUR PATIENCE MANAGEMENT SKILLS. AS YOU HAVE NONE!! IF YOU HAD , YOU WOULDNT HAVE ADDED ANY LIVESTOCKS! WELL, DOES THAT MAKES YOU THE WORLDS BIGGEST STUPIDEST IDIOT? LOL.. CANT RESIST LAUGHING EVERYTIME I SEE YOUR REPLIES..

LOLS you're jumping to conclusion . i didn't even said i have none.. i added live stocks cos there were no place for me to place them. I know how actual things are being done, but that doesn't mean i have to do it and show u ? LOL

Omg i read this comment again for the 2nd time and i literally laughed my ass off.. how did u even start to think that what i was saying is that i've patient.. Even an idiot is able to tell that i've no patient from the things i've posted previously.. LOL! Obviously i don't have any thats why there's a need for stupid ppl to test it to make it better right ?! omg -faints- HAHAHA

• SRC Member

Dreams, don't you feel ashamed for not heeding refers advice? Despite knowing what to do yet u chose not to do it. There are a lot of refers who gave u genuine and sincere advice and yet you reply such thing. Really waste reefers effort to type so much. All the best to you in this hobby.

• Like 2

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

Dreams, don't you feel ashamed for not heeding refers advice? Despite knowing what to do yet u chose not to do it. There are a lot of refers who gave u genuine and sincere advice and yet you reply such thing. Really waste reefers effort to type so much. All the best to you in this hobby.

Not that i dont wanna heed reefers advice or what, even i do so i still need time and for now i wouldn't have enough budget to do it as im still new in this. Reefers from forums may tell me some advice, while some ppl from LFS tell me stuffs differently. I'm confused at times u know.

• SRC Member

Dude,

2 things for u to ponder over:

1) unfortunately, this hobby requires a fair bit (no u dun have to be madly rich) of investment especially during the initial stage. Maintenance is much more manageable. All these money u are spending on livestocks you should really just keep them for ur setup fund until u have your basic equipments in place. This not only gives your pets a better survivability rate, it also give you more time to slowly cycle and correct ur tank. If budget is really a concern here, like it or not, i would suggest a different hobby for the time being

2) i am no expert, guru or saint and in fact had quite a few set backs when i first started (and i still do! But thats whats enjoyable about this hobby! Theres so much to learn)... One thing i learn (in fact some other bros also mentioned) is that u shouldn't solely depend on hearsay or lfs to tell u what to do... Whatever u hear/read, cross reference with others, check the different forums, google and read up on the subject. Until most ppl say its correct or most ideal then u do... its the most logical way...

So many bros here are pointing u to a single direction, but u choose to heed the advice of one opinion which clearly points you differently, thats what frustrates ppl...

This is a fun hobby so just enjoy urself k!

:: just a noob ::

• SRC Member

Dont listen to lfs, listen to the internet is better lah hahaa xD

| Display : 48x30x22 Skimmer : SK-201 skimz

| Sump : 30x24x18 Wavemaker : 2x RW-15 , 1x RW-8

| Cooling : 1HP titanium drop in coil ATO : JBJ

| Lighting : ATI Sunpower 8x54w + 48x cree xte royal blue Return : Jebao dc-6000

| Dosing : Jebao dosing pump [ CaCl2 + NaHCO3 ] Pump :

| Reactor : FSZ Z160 zeolite reactor & phosban 150

| System : ZEOVIT

decomm-ed :

Ydkm SPS reef

:wub: >><< :wub:

Guys take a chill pill and relax! Everyone's angry..

Don't forget its a hobby and we are here to exchange tips and so enjoy the process. Of cuz learning how to take good care of our pets :)

• Like 1

• SRC Member

Hi TS. May I know how old are you?

2 Feet Tank: (Decom Feb 2015)
-Lightings : Pharos LED light 90W with wireless controller
-Chiller : Arctica 1/10HP with H2Ocean Flow Pump 2000

-Wavemaker : Vortech MP10ES
-Skimmer : Bubble Magus NAC 3.5

-Return Pump : Eheim Compact 3000
-Reactor – TLF150 (Mod) with NP Biopellet
-Reactor – TLF150 with Rowaphos