WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATE - 12 Aug 2013 - 18 Aug 2013

I would say probly about 4inches, was there yesterday

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Yes they are in the coral tanks, i think teardrops not very big...

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

is there any premium zoas shipping or shipments?
Some nice zoas came to iwarna last week, rasta, red eagle eyes, emerald on fire.... Check them out at the frag room.

No problem bro, go down have a look if u can, ATs are in good condition and feeding...

• SRC Member

Bro its located around which area?i went today but nv see.Btw what's the pricing like for sand dollar?

I'm not sure of the price.. They are located at the small tanks quite near to the entrance.. U will see many types of clean up crews in the different tanks.

Oh I am there today but nv see bro.the small tank 1row down which gt the mantis shrimp also?
Saw abt 10 of the sand dollars yesterday while im there, along the stretch of tanks with the mantis, cuttlefish, nudibranch, serpent stars, candy pistols...
  • Like 1