WEEKLY SHIPMENT UPDATE - 12 Aug 2013 - 18 Aug 2013

• SRC Member

Anyone knows if the multibar at ah beng still around?

• Like 1

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

R u sure they are in good condition?
Hmm... Depends on whats ur definition of good condition... If good finnage, actively swimming, grazing greedily on the liverock, clear eyes, no signs of ich, belly not pinched, nice colors... Doesnt constitute good condition, then they are not. I just base on these obsevations to make my judgement. Sorry, if i missed out anything important to be sure that they are in good condition, anyway these are what i look out for when i choosing a healthy fish... Mayb u have some tips u would like to share?

Buy fish that excite YOU, and respect others' passions.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Sorry didn't mean that, But What i saw is their skin and fin were not clear n skinny although most started to feed on pellets. And when u say good condition ? I was puzzled, Sorry for not been tactful when posting. My apologies if anyone got offended from this , not my intention.

Sorry didn't mean that, But What i saw is their skin and fin were not clear n skinny although most started to feed on pellets. And when u say good condition ? I was puzzled, Sorry for not been tactful when posting. My apologies if anyone got offended from this , not my intention.
None taken... Probably what you saw differs from what i saw, theres quite a few ATs in the tanks... Mayb i missed out the not so good ones or you missed out the good ones. Anyway, we are all here to share experiences, so those interested can go and have a look and judge for themselves.

Yes, we know, there's a cheaper and prettier fish than the one were talking about. - John Coppolino

Hi guys, how to get to the fish channel? I already at macphearson lane but i cant find the store..is it inside any building?
Drive all the way in from Macpherson lane. Turn left when u see hdb open carpark. Go all the way to the back and turn left again You will see a playground with open fitness corner & children playground Look to the last corner shop facing the children playground. You will see it. (Next to a shop selling bicycle)

Hi guys, how to get to the fish channel? I already at macphearson lane but i cant find the store..is it inside any building?

You were there at 1.55am??

• Like 2

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

anyone spotted jaw fish?
Saw a single blue spotted jawfish at LCK on sunday, 3-4 pieces of yellow headed jaws at sealife on friday... Call to check availability

Saw a single blue spotted jawfish at LCK on sunday, 3-4 pieces of yellow headed jaws at sealife on friday... Call to check availability

Went down to SL on Saturday.

No more jaw fish liao.

Only left passers,queens,grey,Cortez. Rock beauties and royal grammas.

Don't know if the single black cap left is still around now

Iwarna @ 1400:

Philippines shipment just arrived...

post-20350-0-42456800-1376461308_thumb.j

post-20350-0-25078800-1376461339_thumb.j

post-20350-0-80848300-1376461365_thumb.j

post-20350-0-91186600-1376461387_thumb.j

post-20350-0-19581300-1376461404_thumb.j

post-20350-0-06644900-1376461431_thumb.j

post-20350-0-19178100-1376461459_thumb.j

post-20350-0-90704200-1376461490_thumb.j

Any yellow spotted trigger at any lfs?

My Simple Tank Spec

Main Tank LPS and Softies 4x2x2.5ft

Sump Tank 2.5x1.5x1.5ft with lots of LR

Remote Sump Tank 2x1x1ft dsb refugium with chaeto, mangroves and Gracilaria curtissae macroalgae

DIY LED with 6x 3W Blue and 6x 3W White main tank light

DIY LED with 1x 3W Blue and 1x 3W Red refugium light

DIY LED 1x 1W Blue moonlighting

Now convert to skimmerless Tank

1 x Rio 14HF Return Pump

1 x SunSun JVP-102 wavemaker

1 x 2x1 vertical Algae Turf Scrubber with 2x 10W LED Warm White