WTS: IOS Tank (size approx. 3 x 1.5 x 1.8 ft)

Hi guys,

Selling tank as per below due to upgrading to bigger tank ....

I have sold most of the livestock.

• Tank size: About 3 x 1.5 x 1.8 ft (Exact size can be given later)
  • Thickness: 12 mm
  • 3 side crystal glass.
  • IOS with 3 compartment behind (IOS width about 0.5 ft)
  • I prefer IOS as the sump so that the tank run with minimal sound.
  • Bottom bracing;
  • Black acrylic sheet at bottom of tank for further protection.
  • White premium laminate on the cabinet; no line can be seen on the laminate joint.
  • Tank age: 1 year old.
  • Tank maker: CRA.
  • Collection at central.

Asking $350 (excl. transport)

Other equipment/accessories can be discussed if interested to get the tank.

Some freebies such as rock will be given.

Pics below:

post-16860-0-88422300-1376451358.jpg

post-16860-0-32009200-1376451377.jpg

post-16860-0-31950000-1376451392_thumb.j

post-16860-0-30886300-1376451405.jpg

post-16860-0-67838800-1376451417_thumb.j

post-16860-0-07530700-1376451435_thumb.j

Please PM, cheers!

(-_-) Happy will do ... (o_o)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:heh:Price update .... $250 if collection is done on the week 18th to 22th Dec 2013. :heh:

Special prices for the equipment as well for the tank buyer for the collection date stated above.

Cheers!

Condition is quite well-maintained.....good buy for those looking for small manageable set-up and low on budget.

Thanks bro!

Your three shrimps getting bigger ...!

:groupwavereversed:

Great prices for equipments for those who get the tank:-

Equipments include:-

Eden pump

Tunze silent recirculation pump

Tunze 6045 wavemaker

Arctica 1/4 hp chiller

If tank buyer interested; can also buy the light stand with two AI LED Sol blue.

Of course some other freebies;

Have to go thru my storage areas ...

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Similar Content

• By Max M
      Hi fellow reefers,
      I've got quite an experience with freshwater planted tanks, including larger system with a sump like setup, a very high PAR tanks with no algae issues (with precise nutrient & water chemistry control), complex filtration etc., and now I feel kinda ready for a saltwater setup.
      This is supposed to be a mixed reef where I plan to start with some easiest species and gradually evolve it as I learn more to more delicate fishes & LPS & SPS over a few years time.
      The question for this topic is whether I should got with a 5x2x2 ft tank which is much more convenient space wise, or shall I squeeze in 6x2x2 ft if it will offer much more flexibility in the future. I'm reading contradictory advices, some folks say 5 ft vs 6 ft is a huge difference, some say it's more or less the same. 5 ft fits perfectly in my room, 6 ft is a tight fit, but I'd go for it is it is a real difference. I'm just planning as of now, nothing is bought yet, so other dimension suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks!
    • By Mr. Tay
      Decom and clearing two good working condition JBJ 24 Gallon (90 Liter)  IOS Cube Tanks with the following dimension :
      W 45cm (18”), L 45cm (18”), H 45cm (18”)
      both tank comes with Lights, Filter Media, Piping as per the attached photos.
      Looking at $38 per tank  or $70 for both tanks.
      Also available Eheim Pump 1048 (made In Germany) in good working condition clearing at $35 onlyPackage deal for 1 JBJ Nano tank with Eheim 1048 pump at $70 only.
      PM to arrange for viewing / collection in Sengkang on a First Come First Serve basis. 

• By AH BENG AQUARIUM
      Dear Singapore Reef Club Community,
      To show our appreciation towards your support for SRC and ABA, we have came out with a package deal to enable inexperience members or non-members to try out reefing as a hobby.
      Our package tank (IOS) is designed for an easy start up and to have all-in-one, we aim to make it convenient and fuss-free (slowly pick up the pace :D). 
      Do remember that the package is an easy start up for small fishes such as clownfish, gobies, etc. If you would like to place corals in future, a chiller and dosing would be required. 

Don't worry, we will guide you and ensure your success
      Package A - Starter

OCEAN FREE NANO MARINE 2 24L-  27.5CM(W) x 27.5CM(L) x 32CM(H). Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 300g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 2 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 30L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $214.90 $180
      Package B - Starter UPGRADED*

OceanFree Nano Marine 5 96L - 60CM(W) x 40CM(L) x 40CM(H) * Lights, pump, skimmer and skimmer air pump included. Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. Live rock 8 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 90L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $538.90 $450
      Package C - ADVANCED

DYMAX IQ9 48L - 47CM(L) x 47CM(W) x 22CM(H)*  Lights, pump and skimmer included. JUST CAME OUT THIS YEAR ! Bio Home 1000g - Porous area for bacteria culture to grow. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II - For bacteria to establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. AirPump for skimmer Live rock 5 kg live rock  Live sand Carib sea live sand  Natural sea water 40L 1 Week of free water testing. (Ammonia, No2, No3, Po4 and PH). PROMO PRICE : $636.90 $570
      Thank you for your support.
      Ah Beng Aquarium 471 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389430 +6597761341 https://goo.gl/maps/j3huxhENw6eNsGcN8
      This promotion will end on 05 October 2020. 
      Pricing and item can be change without prior notice (We try not to).
    • By bellinayu
      - Selling as a set or individually. 
      - Whole 
      -Selling as a set @ $600 or individually. Prices below. Open to negotiation 
      - Made by CRA Aquarium
      - You’ll need to get own movers to dismantle piping, move and install for you at your own cost.
      1 . Tank 1 : size : L 42" x W30" x H18"
      -12mm glass (Braceless ) with front and left Crystal glass
      -Black silicone / Black oyama at back
      -Bean animal overflow on right ( 3 holes )
       2 . Top electrical cabinet L10" x W36" x H18" 
      - With door and lamination
      3 . Tank 2 : Size : L20" x W20" x H 18"
      - 10mm glass ( Braceless ) with bean animal overflow
      - With back wood panel to clip light
      4 . Base cabinet : L81" x W36" x H 343⁄4”
      - Construct with 3”x2” solid Kapo wood structure
      - with front and right side doors (electrical compt. On right )
      - color : Body : 23E67 Congo Teak
      - Doors : 23U37 Trinity Wood L
      No sump
      Item 1&2: $300
      Item 3: $150
      Item 4: $300 (need to sell 1-3 first)
      Items1-4 as a set: $600
      Text me at 81117171 to arrange viewing at Depot Rd. 

• By digibee
      Hi!
      Tank & accessories for cheap and fast sale
      currently freshwater 
      100 cm x 60 cm x 60 cm
      3 sides crystal glass
      With internal overflow compartment
      12 mm glass thickness
      $130

Chiller compressor
      1.5hp with coil and controller
      (I think is Daikin)