ABT for adoption. LR for sale

JL27AY

Dear all,

Decomming.

3.5 inch ABT stable, eating healthy up for adoption.

Condition.

Your tank must be a good home for it. Preferbly 4 feet and above. Please pm me your tank specs and how many years your in reefing. Please list your lifestock too.

I have the rights to determine who I want to give to. Please note that I will be taking LR out tomorrow and collection can be done from tom, latest tuesday.

Approx 20 kilo LR

Please note that there maybe some corals/ mushroom attached to it. ($100)

Orange Rhodactis and assorted mushroom

Two rocks. (both for $40)

GSP ($20)

All for $50

I will be out tonight. Will try to check interest.

Thanks

post-1486-0-05155600-1377941199_thumb.jp

post-1486-0-62923400-1377941325_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Got got bout 10 over pms within 30 mins.

Would like to add that following condition. Please do not adopt the fish and sell it, if do not want the fish in future, please put it up for adoption again. I belive that most reefer that I have met are nice people but if you do want to get rid of the ABT in future please inform me as I can arrange for the fish to be passed to reefers who have pmed me this time round.

Please give me some time to look through all before I decide. Have to leave for an appointment now.

Some questions so hope I can answer them here.

1. The adoption is not a package. You can adopt and need not buy the rest of the items.

2. I need to clear the rocks out first before I can catch the fish so I hope I can prepare the fish really by tomorrow.

3. ABT has been with me for 2 years. I use to have SPS and LPS and it did not show any signs of nibbling any corals.

4. Collection is in the west. Near Hong Leong Gardens where ML use to be.

Hope this clears up some of the questions i got.

Hi guys,

Got got bout 10 over pms within 30 mins.

Would like to add that following condition. Please do not adopt the fish and sell it, if do not want the fish in future, please put it up for adoption again. I belive that most reefer that I have met are nice people but if you do want to get rid of the ABT in future please inform me as I can arrange for the fish to be passed to reefers who have pmed me this time round.

Please give me some time to look through all before I decide. Have to leave for an appointment now.

Some questions so hope I can answer them here.

1. The adoption is not a package. You can adopt and need not buy the rest of the items.

2. I need to clear the rocks out first before I can catch the fish so I hope I can prepare the fish really by tomorrow.

3. ABT has been with me for 2 years. I use to have SPS and LPS and it did not show any signs of nibbling any corals.

4. Collection is in the west. Near Hong Leong Gardens where ML use to be.

Hope this clears up some of the questions i got.

Hi all,

ABT is taken.

Price change for LR. $50 for all.