Show case your clam.

Kakani

Thanks Weeseng. Yes, I like the colours of clams especially when view from top. Last time I used to have a 322 tank and need a high stool in order to view from top. Because of that, I recently upgraded to a 4.5x2x1.5 shallow tank and never regret after that. But I believe many reefers out there have ultra colour clams which I hope to see to admire. My FTS to share. photo_zps7428c027.jpg

• SRC Supporter

Thanks Weeseng. Yes, I like the colours of clams especially when view from top. Last time I used to have a 322 tank and need a high stool in order to view from top. Because of that, I recently upgraded to a 4.5x2x1.5 shallow tank and never regret after that. But I believe many reefers out there have ultra colour clams which I hope to see to admire.My FTS to share.Posted Image

Nice tank !!! Anyone got black maxima clam? Didnt see one around for a very longggggg time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nice clams!!

Display Tank : 36" x 20" x 20" Herbie overflow box design, Sump : 36" x 21" x 17", Frag Tank : 16” x 20” x 16”, custom built by Tank Culture.

Lightings : Ecotech  Radion XR15 Pro x 2 for Main Display Tank, Inled R80 x 1 for Frag Tank.

Chiller : Dalkin 1hp compressor with build-in drop coil.

Skimmer : Skimz Octa SC205i Protein Skimmer.

FR : H2Ocean FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with Hailea HX-2500 (Feeder Pump) running Rowaphos.

CR : Skimz Monzter E Series CM122 Calcium Reactor.

BPR: Marine Source Biopellet  Reactor with Continuum Reef Biopellet Fuel. 

Main Return Pump : SICCE Syncra ADV 9.0 & Jebao ACQ-10000 Water Pump.

Wavemaker : Jebao MOW-9 x2 for Main Display Tank & Jebao SLW-20M  Sine Wave Pump for  Frag Tank.

Water Top Up: AutoAqua Smart ATO Lite.

• SRC Member

Here's mine!

a new recent addition:

DSC03844_zps751fda8b.jpg

Just added this blue spot squamosa today!

still not opening well yet.

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/fissiden/media/fissiden009/DSC03846_zps65845168.jpg.html'>DSC03846_zps65845168.jpg

my current collection..

http://s961.photobucket.com/user/fissiden/media/fissiden009/DSC03847_zpsccf795b3.jpg.html'>DSC03847_zpsccf795b3.jpg

used to have a nice looking blue crocea but last month suddenly closed up and 6 hours later it died. hope i can find something similar soon!

DSC03469_zps3f763147.jpg

EvolutionZ's Floating Reef:

(Decommed) EvolutionZ's 4ft shallow Mixed Reef Build :

tumblr_msv0usMUGB1sn11dwo1_1280.jpg

The spirit of sharing...

always remember forum is like its name - forum

Singapore Reef Club – We are an online discussion community which aim to provide quality information about setting up and keeping a marine reef aquarium. By joining us as a members, you will be able to learn and share your experience in this hobby and at the same time making some friends here !! We hope by educating the public about the marine hobby, we will be able to create greater awareness of the fragility of our coral reefs as well as loving each and every living fish / corals we purchase as a responsible reefer.

• SRC Member

Hi 

This is my blue maxima "xi hum"  :P

Haha the name very. Misleading but nice.

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 4

2x2x1.5

======

Maxspect Gyre

Maxspect Razer 120w 16k

H2O FR with Rowa

Eheim Universal 2400

BM Nac 5.5

JBJ Arctica 1/10Hp