Nano Nano

Patrick

• SRC Member

Bro sorry hijack your thread.

If i put the airpump in the water pump portion of a pico tank, logically the airpumpnwill aerate the water and let the water pump to pump out rite? So i dun have to put the airpump directly to the aquarium portion?

air pump on a salty tank = salt creep.

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jppost-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend..." - Lei Siu Lung (Bruce Lee)

• SRC Member

Bro sorry hijack your thread.

If i put the airpump in the water pump portion of a pico tank, logically the airpumpnwill aerate the water and let the water pump to pump out rite? So i dun have to put the airpump directly to the aquarium portion?

Hi bro, air pump can't circulate the water from display section to IOS. Need a water pump to do the job. Air pump raises water from bottom to surface to increase air exchange. But like what bro iskay said, u get salt spray and lose of salinity.

Skimmer & more agitation of water surface (wave)..:)

bro Patrick, may I ask u dun run a chiller? What's ur water temp? Thanks

Bro kenyee, tank in workplace with aircon during the day. Never measure temp but should be 26 to 29.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...